CHuntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The BFF (brother from another mother/sister from another mister as they repeatedly said ad nauseam šŸ¤®) I meant was Steven, the former BA for Yankee with the long hair. I like his hair, but yes he does know it! I think he has been working out and is keen on his new body. I forgot about the deaf chap, because she was learning sign language wasnā€™t she? Or is he also the Vegan? I thought they were getting married, not just BFFs.

I always thought she and Steven knew each other from years before he worked on Q, because the depth of their friendship was always stressed, forever mentioning each other on social meeja, they spent weekends together, and went on holiday to New York more than once I believe. But then it transpired they only met through working at Q. Maybe one of them ghosted the other!!!!!! I read an article about that recently. A woman had a great friend of many years standing and then bosh, for no apparent reason she was cut out from all contact.

I wonder how Steven makes a living now.
I can guess......Only fans?

The BFF (brother from another mother/sister from another mister as they repeatedly said ad nauseam šŸ¤®) I meant was Steven, the former BA for Yankee with the long hair. I like his hair, but yes he does know it! I think he has been working out and is keen on his new body. I forgot about the deaf chap, because she was learning sign language wasnā€™t she? Or is he also the Vegan? I thought they were getting married, not just BFFs.

I always thought she and Steven knew each other from years before he worked on Q, because the depth of their friendship was always stressed, forever mentioning each other on social meeja, they spent weekends together, and went on holiday to New York more than once I believe. But then it transpired they only met through working at Q. Maybe one of them ghosted the other!!!!!! I read an article about that recently. A woman had a great friend of many years standing and then bosh, for no apparent reason she was cut out from all contact.

He's still on social media.

Jamie was the deaf one, I think he came from Scotland, and the reason she was learning sign language, and became vegan. I thought they we going to be married, but I donā€™t think heā€™s still on the scene.

Iā€™ve looked at his Arsebook/instagram a few times (particularly when Chunts went AWOL) and TBH I found him really creepy spouting insincere claptrap to his groupies from the minute he got up to the minute he went to bed.

He appears to be on a health kick at present - he was always on the stocky side but had put on quite a lot of weight (havenā€™t we all)

I've heard of people who 'ghost' friends. There has to be a reason why they do it, but nobody likes rejection and it can hurt if you don't know what you've done wrong. But, there was no real friendship between the two women you speak of. To a real friend, you can talk about practically anything. As for Steven with the beautiful hair, if he is in sales, I don't think he'd have problems finding similar work. He did a god job for Yankee Candles. Who knows if he and Chunts are still friends?

Jamie was the deaf one, I think he came from Scotland, and the reason she was learning sign language, and became vegan. I thought they we going to be married, but I donā€™t think heā€™s still on the scene.
Really?? Sounds like a fad.

Vegetarians are very often not slender because they eat a lot of carbs. In Chunt's case, she probably eats what she fancies. I don't think her weight is out of control.....
Vegetarians are very often not slender because they eat a lot of carbs. In Chunt's case, she probably eats what she fancies. I don't think her weight is out of control..... yet.
I am vegetarian as is most of my family, some are vegan. We all have average BMIā€™s. However, most of my meat eating friends are all struggling to lose weight and are on endless diets. I eat high fibre and low sugar foods. Have been size 10 most of my life. Some vegetarian may be overweight but certainly not the majority.

Never seen someone whose weigjt fluctuates so much. What does she eat?

She turned vegan a few years back and has also slimmed down in the past. Her dress sense is appalling, so unflattering.
Wow thatā€™s harsh and starting a thread to pull her apart.

Iā€™m not a huge fan of her presenting style - and can only watch QVC if I specifically watch a video on my phone since I lost on Sky - but I think she seems like a nice person.

Yes she has some annoying habits and I can be doing with her social media approach and selfie videos but I think sheā€™s quite low in self esteem (she over compensates).

I also think sheā€™s an attractive women.
Sheā€™s not super skinny but she has a nice figure and I guess sheā€™s dressed in QVC ā€œfashionā€ while sheā€™s on air which isnā€™t great (!)

As for her weight fluctuating, it does for lots of people and it must be so hard being in the public eye, ageing and being picked apart on forums like this!

Couldnā€™t care less what she eats so Iā€™ll let someone else discuss that ;)

I am vegetarian as is most of my family, some are vegan. We all have average BMIā€™s. However, most of my meat eating friends are all struggling to lose weight and are on endless diets. I eat high fibre and low sugar foods. Have been size 10 most of my life. Some vegetarian may be overweight but certainly not the majority.
I think weight is genetic. Some people never put on weight and people like me eat far too much and put on stacks of weight. I rarely feel full no matter how much I eat.

She looks fine. All the presenters are thinner in real life. Alison Keenan looks awful. She is soo boney and gaunt. Thats a very ageing look. Debbie Flint another one looks much thinner but she's very short and small framed.
Maybe off screen they look smaller. TV can warp a body. However small Debbie Flint is in real life, she has a very noticeable spare tyre. I think she's satisfied with her body shape, though. Healthy ego.... nothing wrong with that, as long as it doesn't get too inflated.

Diets don't wotk if hormones are imbalanced.
Diets don't work, full stop. Hormones, heredity, age, insufficient exercise all cause weight gain. After middle age, you practically have to starve yourself to lose weight. Those people who say they can eat anything and not put on an ounce are most likely excessively active and picky, nibbley eaters. Plus, their parents were probably thin.

Weight for me = greedy .. Iā€™ve put some on but hands up Iā€™ve eaten too much chocolate.. post menopause and everything.. if I put on weight itā€™s coz I eat too much .. I am veggie not vegan ā€¦ I need to up protein as I know this can help calm cravings .. however mine is mostly stress eating .. I think many overweight people do push their feelings away with food .. I donā€™t drink alcohol at all and never have been a fan .. but this can cause immense cravings as I found out once .. for carbs .. when I did have the odd tipple .. if Iā€™m worried nervous or stressed ā€¦ choc is my friend .. unfortunately šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

Latest posts

Back