Claire S on Saturday gift show....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She was great dancing with Vincent, she seemed to enjoy it massively and was really good though she did say she had been a dancer.

Claire Sutton puts on a bimbette persona. I have seen her at an event and she was speaking completely differently! She looks OK for her age but is still mutton dressed as lamb. Someone should give her a jar of mint sauce!

She certainly danced a heck of a lot better than Queenie did a couple of weeks ago, and did wear her normal clothing, whereas JR looked even sillier wearing a proper pair of dancing shoes and then demonstrating that she couldn't really dance at all. Jilly Halliday didn't do a bad job of dancing with Vincent either, it was evident that both she and Claire had some element of dancing experience. JR however?:wonder:

She certainly danced a heck of a lot better than Queenie did a couple of weeks ago, and did wear her normal clothing, whereas JR looked even sillier wearing a proper pair of dancing shoes and then demonstrating that she couldn't really dance at all. Jilly Halliday didn't do a bad job of dancing with Vincent either, it was evident that both she and Claire had some element of dancing experience. JR however?:wonder:

I find that odd, because didn't JR dance on cruise ships ???? and she's always going on about her 'dancer's calves' and her high instep, although when I saw her do a tap dance routine with a couple of the others a few years ago, my old dog had more rhythm in his tail !!!! yes I KNOW chorus work is a whole lot different to ballroom, BUT you have to have rhythm in all forms of dance.

Latest posts

Back