Clinique TSV 1/05/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Clinique 4 Piece Collection TSV 01/05/22 (going on sale mid week)

100ml Moisture Surge Overnight Mask RRP £35 + post
50ml Moisture Surge Hydrator RRP £39 + post
15ml Moisture Surge All About Eyes RRP £30 + post
10ml Moisure Surge Hydro Plump Lip Treatment RRP £16.50 + post

Total RRP £120.50 + post

Attachments

• Clinique TSV 1.jpg
    Clinique TSV 1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 167
There are a lot on eBay but only 7ml but less than £10 so I might take a punt. I use Clinique foundation but not fussed on their other products

We don't know the TSV price yet.
Well in that case, it certainly looks tempting. Although I've got so many overnight masks from various brands (it seems to be the latest addition to product ranges) that I barely use a night cream anymore.

Aldi do a version of the moisture sugre…. I didn’t like it but I know a lot of people rated it just as good as the Clinique version

I really currently using the Gatineau hydrating moisturiser that was in a recent TSV and I really rate it. It dries quickly to a matt finish and my skin looks hydrated thorughout the day. I like the fragrance too, it reminds me a bit of the smell of the blue body exfoliator, which I really liked and was popular yet they discontinued it!

Why DO brands discontinue their best and most loved products? Makes no sense. For example: Judith Williams Diamond Neck Cream, Decleor neck serum, all Decleor products in fact, Richard Jacksons young plant food ( not beauty I know but it was good). There must be more.

CC

Why DO brands discontinue their best and most loved products? Makes no sense. For example: Judith Williams Diamond Neck Cream, Decleor neck serum, all Decleor products in fact, Richard Jacksons young plant food ( not beauty I know but it was good). There must be more.

CC
its a sales thing basically if it dont sell they just get rid & get something new in to replace it

I'm sure they did sell though and the products certainly worked. I bought loads of that Decleor serum and it was always in TSVs. Maybe they weren't cost effective to produce.

CC

CC
So annoying especially as so often it is popular items they discontinue.

its a sales thing basically if it dont sell they just get rid & get something new in to replace it
Not necessarily, it is often things that do sell that brands discontinue.

Latest posts

Back