Close your legs woman!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Just watching Lulu and Sarah Griffiths. Sarah sat with legs wide apart. Not a good look. Oh Maybe she was told as she has now crossed her legs.

They do get told it seems , you can tell at times, when they sit up straight all over sudden (JF, Charlie).

Just turned over to catch one of SGs pearls of wisdom "I want a lid to open and I want it to close" really? I never want a lid to open, if it does open I never want it to close, five seconds and back over the channel goes.

There's nothing like listening to an intelligent conversation......and this was obviously nothing like an intelligent conversation:giggle: Honestly, these people can be total airheads at times.
Just turned over to catch one of SGs pearls of wisdom "I want a lid to open and I want it to close" really? I never want a lid to open, if it does open I never want it to close, five seconds and back over the channel goes.

I caught that pearl of wisdom too: made me nearly choke on my toast. Lulu was also rather surprised by this as she almost formed an expression on her strangely frozen face

Oh dear, no wonder she's struggling with the complexity of how to sit like a lady with her legs together if she's only now coming to terms with the concept of the functionality of a lid......!

:mysmilie_506:

sara g is my least favourite presenter followed by simon biaggi both dreadful. sara g with her rasping and screeching and the round beady eyes and simon repeating his tack three phases

Did you see Sara co-presenting the Morphy Richards iron at the start of the Household Helpers hour last night, when the guest woman told her that the single dot on a fabric care label means cool iron and three dots means hot? Am I wrong in thinking everyone knows that or could guess? Sara, bless her, acted like the Holy Grail had just been revealed.

I wish her mouth would close..permanently! Can't stand the woman as she's always talking over the guest presenters. She gets on my nerves! :mysmilie_10:

Why are men allowed to sit with their legs wide open but women aren't? (tbh it gets on my nerves when you sit by men on public transport and you can't move for their legs spread wide out, but still)

Tilley, just to say that the title you gave this thread really made me smile, on what's been a sad and depressing couple of days watching the news.
Just watching Lulu and Sarah Griffiths. Sarah sat with legs wide apart. Not a good look. Oh Maybe she was told as she has now crossed her legs.

Abso bloomin' lutely! Drives me crackers on trains or buses - no matter how crowded it is, some (not all!) men also seem to think they "own" the seat next to them!
Why are men allowed to sit with their legs wide open but women aren't? (tbh it gets on my nerves when you sit by men on public transport and you can't move for their legs spread wide out, but still)

Last edited:
Now steady on, people, let her master the lid complexities first, before she moves on to something more advanced like keeping her legs together when she sits down. She's still in the beginners' classes at the Q Academy of Trying to Behave Normally. Most of them never pass the course.
Oh dear, no wonder she's struggling with the complexity of how to sit like a lady with her legs together if she's only now coming to terms with the concept of the functionality of a lid......!

:mysmilie_506:

Last edited:
Do those of you who travel by bus see all the invisible passengers on them?

Sorry for the oxymoron about "seeing" invisible people ;)

What I mean are the number of people who sit in the aisle seat, thereby blocking the window seat from being used by anyone else.

So the window seats are occupied with "invisible" passengers.

I have always believe that men sit with their legs open so their tiddley bits don't get squashed

Latest posts

Back