Coco Bianco Fashion TSV 06/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Coco Bianco Longline Linen Mix Shirt

Attachments

• Coco TSV 1.jpg
    Coco TSV 1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 284
Not for me. Don't wear knee length frocks anymore, I don't like 'shirt' style, belts or long sleeves, and it doesn't look to have pockets.

These frocks with godets, belts etc are reminiscent of what used to be in the Marshall Ward, Peter Craig, Brian Mills, Kays, Gt Universal, Trafford, Empire Stores, Grattan, Littlewoods and Freemans catalogues (I love a list 🤭 )

Not for me. Don't wear knee length frocks anymore, I don't like 'shirt' style, belts or long sleeves, and it doesn't look to have pockets.

These frocks with godets, belts etc are reminiscent of what used to be in the Marshall Ward, Peter Craig, Brian Mills, Kays, Gt Universal, Trafford, Empire Stores, Grattan, Littlewoods and Freemans catalogues (I love a list 🤭 )
Love the list , and agree entirely, i remember enjoying a flick through my grandmother's catalogues, and got so excited when a new one came out, how times have changed but sadly Q's fashion offerings haven't!

I don't know how these "designers" manage to get it wrong so many times. Linen mix..yes at last a breathable fabric, lovely for the summer...what shall we make with it....a nice sleeveless shift? a cool summer skirt? Nothing says summer more than a starchy button up dress with long sleeves, a belt, and a stiff collar..but hey we'll colour it bright and that'll be enough...and look at the creases down the arms..Epic fail!

And look at the model ! sitting down its way above her knee, so its probably a mini if she stands up. Hope the plus size model wont be modelling it.

I have a couple of fabulous straight sleeveless maxi shifts in linen mix, with pockets, and I always feel elegant in them. I really wouldn't give this house room.

Once the long dippy back became noticeable in the larger stripped pics it was a “don’t even think about this” item.

is it because it is open but in the plain colours this isn’t so obvious?

Observation from Catherine is wearing in the gardening show.
Is it really a shirt as it seems rather too long to be a shirt.
The huge dip at the back looked weird.
There was pulling across the bust and was opening between the buttons.
Could be some pulling from the armpit as there’s creasing across the sleeve.
Also there was bagging under the bust line.
If I was buying the sleeve length on me wouldn’t do it.

CC are the ones you have from Q or are they available from another source. In the early days I thought some of the stuff was quite nice.

Weird garment - like a cross between a shirt and a dress but not a shirt dress if that makes sense. I guess it’s versatile as it can be worn a number of ways, but from what I’ve seen so far it doesn’t look particularly marvellous any way it’s worn. It’s a Jack of all trades, master of none which is a pity. It’s not polyester or jersey for a change and the colours are nice.

Latest posts

Back