Coco Bianco Fashion TSV 06/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've bought a few nice pieces from QVC and some from ebay but I've also got a couple of tops from years ago and I'm not sure now where I got them. I've bought a lot of clothes in my life. Hmm now I think about it I might be confusing with Phase 8.

CC

Said of late, she’s the biggest she’s been
Nah, I've seen her larger but to be honest no one's bothered except CH. I think she's pretty all the time whether her thighs are fat or thin. She's her own worst enemy, she bangs on and on about her weight, her cellulite, flab, stretch marks etc so she can't blame people for noticing what she's always pointing out.

CC

I like shirt dresses and adore linen but its far too short at the front my legs are ok but that way too short

Said of late, she’s the biggest she’s been
I'm going to change the habit of a lifetime & not write something cutting because her cat's very ill & is deteriorating quite quickly. Having been in that situation more times than I care to remember I can understand her unhappiness. My lovely dad died 17 years ago today, he was the kindest person I've ever known & I really should be more like him.

Weird garment - like a cross between a shirt and a dress but not a shirt dress if that makes sense. I guess it’s versatile as it can be worn a number of ways, but from what I’ve seen so far it doesn’t look particularly marvellous any way it’s worn. It’s a Jack of all trades, master of none which is a pity. It’s not polyester or jersey for a change and the colours are nice.

It also looks a bit like a coat, certainly in the pics of the striped one taken from the back.

I just shudder at the thought of all that long, voluminous fabric at the back and how creased and crumpled it would look if you dared to sit in it, especially with the linen in the mix.

Coco Bianco Linen Shirt Tunic
Item Number: 185488
QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £35.98
P&P £3.95

Wear it your way - the beauty of this piece is in its versatility. Whether you style with palazzo trousers, team with cropped jeans or wear open over a vest top, you can be sure that your ensemble will look put-together, while the linen adds a cool, relaxed feel. You could also wear it as a swimsuit cover up when the sun is shining, then wear it teamed with tights and boots to transition your style into the autumn months.

Figure-flattering fit - with a belt at the waistline to draw the eye to your narrowest point and a longline fit that'll skim effortlessly over your curves, this shirt dress will be a must-have on days where feeling confident is key.

Take your pick - with five chic colours available, you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing a favourite. For a timeless classic, try Navy or Ivory, but if you're after something a little more summery, why not opt for Fuchsia, Red or Navy White Stripe?

• 55% linen, 45% viscose
  • Hand wash cold

Colour options:

• Navy
  • Fuchsia
  • Ivory
  • Navy White Stripe
  • Red

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 87.5cm (34.5"), S: 92.5cm (36.5"), M: 103cm (40.5"), L: 115.6cm (45.5"), XL: 131cm (51.5"), 2XL: 132cm (52"), 3XL: 142cm (56")
  • Length: XS: 102.4cm (40.3"), S: 103cm (40.5"), M: 104cm (41"), L: 105cm (41.5"), XL: 107cm (42"), 2XL: 108cm (42.1"), 3XL: 109cm (42.6")

All measurements are approximate

Maxine looks nice in this but she has good legs. Might be nice to chuck over your summer pjs on a sunny morning. Not buying though as it would swamp me.

CC

Why wear it like a frock when its short enough to show yer knickers ??? Yes Charlotte may look good, but honestly ? would she even dare to walk out looking like that? I doubt it.

The designers have nowhere to 'go' anymore, hems have been every length and shape, shoulders have had holes cut into them, we're now seeing the 'godet' shoved in everything, even reversible clothing - a la Renee has not exactly been a triumphal success, and not forgetting the bit of wafty chiffon bunged on the bottom of hems and inserts, to add a bit of 'sexy glamour' - huh ! dream on.

Long shirt cover up/dress/duster is another "cant think what else to make" idea, and I bet those who have bought them wont keep them til next year, it'll be straight in the charity bag by Christmas.

I'm going to change the habit of a lifetime & not write something cutting because her cat's very ill & is deteriorating quite quickly. Having been in that situation more times than I care to remember I can understand her unhappiness. My lovely dad died 17 years ago today, he was the kindest person I've ever known & I really should be more like him.
How sad what is wrong with it?

How sad what is wrong with it?
Bone cancer around her eye. We lost one of ours to cancer of the kidneys, the vet said that he would have another year if he had chemo & that it wouldn't affect him too badly. I knew that regular trips to the vet & then having to keep him inside for two days either side of those visits would really bother him, however, the decision to let him go when he was enjoying life was horrendous & all these years later still reduces me to tears.

I don’t know who Charlotte is ... but sorry to hear about her poor fur baby x
On the subject of the dress though, I thought that the front looked like it had been ripped out of a train door with great comedic effect, exposing the wearer’s knobbly knees and matchstick legs! I suppose it’s a small mercy the high bit’s not round the back!

Latest posts

Back