Collectors Treat tonight

Mommabear

VIP Shopper
TV and UK exclusive debut of René Mouris Timepieces

Be there or be square but save some for me :mysmilie_59:

historymystery

Just switched it on, Mommabear. I cannot understand a word the guest has said so far, sorry but his accent is so strong I cannot make out what he says, which is probably not good when you are trying to sell something. But hold on: the words "executive watch" and "exclusive" are being bandied around, so that makes all the difference, then! The collectors have not yet rushed in, but it can only be a matter of time now. I'm leaving a couple of these IW watches for you - in fact, I'm leaving all of them for you....:mysmilie_59:(PS: TJC were doing 2 watches for under £10 today).

Price Plunge

Look at the prices! I mean look at them! You can buy a René Mouris Gents Traveller Chronograph with Stainless Steel Strap for £279.99, or alternatively nip down to Argos and get yourself a Pulsar Men's Stainless Steel Chronograph Bracelet Watch for £64.99. Of course the two aren't directly comparable but the vast gulf in pricing (René Mouris being >4x as expensive) is extremely hard to explain.

Bargain :mysmilie_59:

Dave

Still just a Pleb!
Oh BUM, I've just got in and have just discovered I missed the watch hour! The collectors didn't come in and buy lots because they were all out at their Crimbo party!
:mysmilie_17:

Petespants

I too missed the monumental occasion.Hope you got yours dear collectors.I am consoling myself with reclining chairs with the ever untruthful Dennisse.Or alternatively if a change is required Perverse Pete is preaching the merits of halogen cooking with a 'customer'they have on.Remblance provides the chef knowledge. ....oh they have swapped to Sean and another chef I don't know. ....right better get a cuppa.This could be interesting.

mr tom

A new era? same old sh#t.
I always miss seeing this Kevski fella.... I think i'm destined to never catch an hour featuring his masterclass in salesmanship

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durkpolish

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks