Collectors Treat tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just switched it on, Mommabear. I cannot understand a word the guest has said so far, sorry but his accent is so strong I cannot make out what he says, which is probably not good when you are trying to sell something. But hold on: the words "executive watch" and "exclusive" are being bandied around, so that makes all the difference, then! The collectors have not yet rushed in, but it can only be a matter of time now. I'm leaving a couple of these IW watches for you - in fact, I'm leaving all of them for you....:mysmilie_59:(PS: TJC were doing 2 watches for under £10 today).

TV and UK exclusive debut of René Mouris Timepieces

Be there or be square but save some for me :mysmilie_59:

Look at the prices! I mean look at them! You can buy a René Mouris Gents Traveller Chronograph with Stainless Steel Strap for £279.99, or alternatively nip down to Argos and get yourself a Pulsar Men's Stainless Steel Chronograph Bracelet Watch for £64.99. Of course the two aren't directly comparable but the vast gulf in pricing (René Mouris being >4x as expensive) is extremely hard to explain.

Bargain :mysmilie_59:

Oh BUM, I've just got in and have just discovered I missed the watch hour! The collectors didn't come in and buy lots because they were all out at their Crimbo party!
:mysmilie_17:

TV and UK exclusive debut of René Mouris Timepieces

Be there or be square but save some for me :mysmilie_59:

I too missed the monumental occasion.Hope you got yours dear collectors.I am consoling myself with reclining chairs with the ever untruthful Dennisse.Or alternatively if a change is required Perverse Pete is preaching the merits of halogen cooking with a 'customer'they have on.Remblance provides the chef knowledge. ....oh they have swapped to Sean and another chef I don't know. ....right better get a cuppa.This could be interesting.

I always miss seeing this Kevski fella.... I think i'm destined to never catch an hour featuring his masterclass in salesmanship

Latest posts

Back