Color Wow TSV 14/1/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aveeno shampoo! I had no idea I use Aveeno baby hair & body wash as bubble bath we get in the Morrisons home delivery, sadly they don’t do online the adult shampoo range. Checked on Ocado as we do alternate deliveries from them too, they have some shampoos thankfully.

Aveeno shampoo! I had no idea I use Aveeno baby hair & body wash as bubble bath we get in the Morrisons home delivery, sadly they don’t do online the adult shampoo range. Checked on Ocado as we do alternate deliveries from them too, they have some shampoos thankfully.
Boots and Superdrug sell the range, haven’t seen it in the supermarkets.

I use the dreamcoat for straight and curly ( I have wavy hair do it depends on which look I’m going for)
Love them both - hoe it a jumbo size if both

Attachments

• Color Wow TSV 1.jpg
    Color Wow TSV 1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Color Wow TSV 2.jpg
    Color Wow TSV 2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 77
Color Wow 4 Piece Healthy Glossy Hair Heroes

QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Have you got colour-treated hair or tresses in need of a little TLC? Look no further than this collection from the experts at Color Wow to help breathe life back into your locks. Each formula from the coveted range is designed to leave both natural and dyed hair looking vibrant and shiny, and with a whole routine at your fingertips, lush locks can be yours in an instant.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Color Wow you’d pay £88. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £41.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £41.07.
Ready to go - this collection features a shampoo, conditioner and volumizing formula, as well as iconic Dream Coat, so you'll have everything you need to help give your tresses a treat. You can add in your favourite styling products if you'd like, but this is a full routine on its own!
Cares for your colour - the Color Wow range has been designed to keep both natural and colour-treated tresses looking vibrant and beautiful. So, whether you're a not-so-natural-blonde, a classic brunette or have chic silver locks, the coveted formulas will help keep your shade in optimum condition.
Keep it coming - love the look you get when you use Color Wow? Make it last even longer by selecting our Auto Delivery option. You'll receive this collection again in 60 days' time, at today's great price.
Contains:

• 1 x Color Security Shampoo (250ml) - formulated to rinse completely out of the hair, while cleansing it of dirt and product residue for a glossier and healthier look. Designed to safeguard against colour fade, this rich-lathering shampoo is great for both natural and colour-treated tresses. Enriched with hydrolysed wheat starch, hydrolysed wheat protein, hydrolysed keratin and vitamin E. Suitable for all hair types and extensions
  • 1 x Color Security Conditioner for Fine to Normal Hair (150ml) - formulated to help deliver light hydration to fine, thin or delicate hair and hair that tangles easily, without weighing it down or distorting colour. Working to gently detangle, smooth and hydrate hair, this non-greasy conditioner also helps to protect against heat and is enriched with argan kernel oil, hydrolysed rice protein and hydrolysed keratin. Ideal for colour-treated and chemically-treated hair
  • 1 x Dream Coat Supernatural Spray (200ml) - an anti-humidity formula that works to reduce the look of frizz by coating hair in a glossy, water-resistant cloak, designed to last for up to 2 - 3 washes. Working to compress, tighten and seal individual hair strands, leaving them looking sleek, silky, and supple, this formula is developed with heat-activated polymer technology. Ideal for frizzy, wavy, curly, coiled and colour-treated hair, as well as wigs, extensions and hair pieces
  • 1 x Xtra Large Bombshell Volumizer (200ml) - working to thicken the look of your hair, this foamy volumising froth helps to create a lifted appearance while leaving hair feeling supple, rather than stiff, crispy or sticky. Works to create texture and body for fuller-looking hair that can hold styles with ease. Safe on colour- and chemically-treated hair
How to use:
Color Security Shampoo:
  • Apply a coin size amount to wet hair and massage into a lather
  • Rinse thoroughly
Color Security Conditioner for Fine to Normal Hair:
  • After shampooing, apply a small amount to wet hair, starting about 2" from the scalp
  • Distribute evenly along hair strand to ends
  • Rinse thoroughly with warm water
Dream Coat Supernatural Spray:
  • After shampooing and conditioning, apply Dream Coat to damp, towel-dried hair
  • Divide hair into sections
  • Spray liberally and evenly on damp hair
  • Comb through to distribute product evenly
  • Activate the formula with blow-dryer heat, using a brush to hold each section taut while directing heat (set at medium to high temperature) down hair lengths until section is completely dry
  • Do not apply other styling products while the hair is wet, you can apply styling products after blow drying
  • Lasts up to 72 hours or 2 - 3 shampoos
  • For best results, use every 3 - 4 shampoos
Xtra Large Bombshell Volumizer:
  • Apply to damp hair
  • Dispense 2 - 3 pumps worth of foam into hands and pull through a section of hair from top to ends, and continue until all hair is covered
  • Comb through to distribute evenly
  • Style
  • Can be blow dried or air dried

You have to totally saturate the hair with it cc then blow dry like the hairdressers with a round brush.
I thought I did but my problem is I can't dry it like the hairdresser as I have a problem with holding up the dryer and then trying to pull the hair with a brush with my other hand (bad hands). What does it matter? I needed all these products 40 years ago - far too late now to attract my dream man :rolleyes: I know, I know, I already did without the WOW products ;)

CC

😂 😂 😂 well said CC !

My dream man came and went :rolleyes:, but I still take a bit of pride in how I look. I even have long hair to hide the hideous skin tags that have spread like wildfire on my neck since I turned 70 !!! :eek:

Not impressed with any of the shampoos I’ve bought from Q, I’m using Aveeno Oat Milk now and love it 😍
Spent a fortune on shampoo conditioner from qvc the worst one was ahuhu my hair went like straw now I use John Freda frizz ease about the tenth of price and works for me ,the prices are through the roof especially Phillip kingsley.

😂 😂 😂 well said CC !

My dream man came and went :rolleyes:, but I still take a bit of pride in how I look. I even have long hair to hide the hideous skin tags that have spread like wildfire on my neck since I turned 70 !!! :eek:
😂 where do these blemishes come from you wake up in the morning and bam another age spot skin tag wrinkle or thread vein appears,my little granddaughter said the other day grandma have you been drawing on your leg 🤣and no amount of Q creams or miracle serum will get rid of them.

Latest posts

Back