Color WOW! WOW! WOW!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Iambananas

Registered Shopper
I'm already a big fan of Color Wow's Dream Coat and like the Root colour too. But today, I received the Strengthening set. Kale Dream Cocktail and the One Minute Transformation cream. Not had chance to try the Kale but the One Minute Transformation is blooming amazing and it smells divine. Anyone else find their products fantastic? Or do you swear by another particular brand?

Their Kale cocktail is really good and gives volume. I don't find that Dream Coat works that well on me. Root Colour also covers the greys in between my self colouring

Their Kale cocktail is really good and gives volume. I don't find that Dream Coat works that well on me. Root Colour also covers the greys in between my self colouring
You have to saturate the hair with Dreamcoat for full effect.

You have to saturate the hair with Dreamcoat for full effect.
Yes, agree on the DreamCoat. If I don't (as can tend to be stingy with products to make them last longer lol) then I'll get some frizzing. What I find really good is that it lasts so I can go longer between washes. Have compliments on my shiny hair when using it. When I stop using it I notice the difference. I tend to stop using it about a week before a colour as it coats the hair.

I like Dreamcoat. I don’t think it makes my hair particularly shiny but nothing does that, but it does make it smooth and style better. I put on a John Frieda Frizzease straight after conditioning and then Dreamcoat before I blow dry. My hair is pretty fine and easily overwhelmed by product so I stick to these two which leave it quite resilient. When it is in need of a cut it just goes completely bleurrgh, no body or shape after a day. I have to do interim conditioning or use a mask! I tried to revive it with one of those Argan Oil treatments and it just made it into an oil slick. Terrible. I had to wash it out and it was still oily afterwards.

One thing I don’t find with Color Wow: Alison Young always says it lasts over several washes. Mine certainly doesn’t and as I said, when I need a cut it doesn’t really last over one day.

Definitely does last more than one wash. Tweaked isn't bad. I need to restock soon

Latest posts

Back