Comebacks - what ranges would anyone welcome back?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not very glamorous but I wish they still sold Simple Green, it’s the best cleaning stuff I’ve ever used and doesn’t set off my allergies! They have a website that I could buy from now but it’s expensive 😕

Anyone remember Suarti Silver with the woman who used to wear a headpiece and do a little dance at the end whilst the presenter tried to keep a straight face? 😄

Just imagine if it was the make presenters creeping on a female guest...what a furore that would create!
Exactly! There are times when I’m ashamed to be female and when you consider what we have fought for and yet so many of them spend their lives selling their bits on SM. Back in the day they would have been called tarts (and worse) , then it was “glamour model” and now they are “influencers “ but at the end of the day they are just selling their bodies

Not very glamorous but I wish they still sold Simple Green, it’s the best cleaning stuff I’ve ever used and doesn’t set off my allergies! They have a website that I could buy from now but it’s expensive 😕

I too loved simple green, but recently I've been using a range called Dew. It does not set off my allergies either but it took my cooker top from health hazard to sparkling in minutes.

Latest posts

Back