Confused!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatever channel, under this umbrella, you turn onto it’s pot luck as to what you will find.

Is Steve Bennett aware of customers being disillusioned with his empire or he doesn’t care?

Whatever channel, under this umbrella, you turn onto it’s pot luck as to what you will find.

Is Steve Bennett aware of customers being disillusioned with his empire or he doesn’t care?
2 hous of Primal now on the main channel- what a joke. Ellis must be off sick, again, as Poppy is filling in. For someone who's never sick, Ellis is always off.

2 hous of Primal now on the main channel- what a joke. Ellis must be off sick, again, as Poppy is filling in. For someone who's never sick, Ellis is always off.
Just caught a little of Poppy selling a bamboo top and she was saying how she pleaded/begged for a really low price.

There’s always a story on pricing like they had to sit on the roof for an hour to get a super low price (giving them ideas there lol)

I haven’t been watching much recently, but I’ve noticed that Ellis is missing. I had thought this was because she was on one of those holidays she never takes 🤣

Just caught a little of Poppy selling a bamboo top and she was saying how she pleaded/begged for a really low price.

There’s always a story on pricing like they had to sit on the roof for an hour to get a super low price (giving them ideas there lol)
😂

Latest posts

Back