Confused

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fuzzyfelt

Registered Shopper
Just caught a bit of the Skechers show - heard the demonstrator say if you are a half size go down yet the trainer concerned was available in half sizes. Why make half sizes then or am I missing something?

Just caught a bit of the Skechers show - heard the demonstrator say if you are a half size go down yet the trainer concerned was available in half sizes. Why make half sizes then or am I missing something?
Perhaps it’s a way of telling us the sizes are bigger than the standard ? It seems every shoe sold by QVC comes up small, big, wide or narrow.

Skechers seem to be the worst, however, I recently bought 2 pairs from IW and I bought a 6 (as I am a 6) and they fit fine. Tiny bit snug across the toes but the more I wear them the better they are.

I've never seen the point in making shoes the wrong size. It just puts people off buying them surely?

CC

I'm generally ok with a 6 in Skechers, but in general its very hit and miss with shoe sizing. I love Mosholu spotty slippers but I have to size up as, like a lot of 'foreign' made - France, Italy, Portugal, Spain and Brazil, footwear they are narrow at the toe end.

Latest posts

Back