Costs £540 and then - - - -

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
- - - - they have the cheek to charge £7-95 PP.

And it didn't have good reviews either.

Screenshot (588).png

With that sort of money, you could buy a springer spaniel puppy, which would be much nicer to cuddle in bed and a sight more useful and practical than that ridiculous "sex-toy come wellness" robot thing they're shilling. Did it have terrible reviews like that L(A)B stuff, which has now migrated downmarket to Ideal World?

With that sort of money, you could buy a springer spaniel puppy, which would be much nicer to cuddle in bed and a sight more useful and practical than that ridiculous "sex-toy come wellness" robot thing they're shilling. Did it have terrible reviews like that L(A)B stuff, which has now migrated downmarket to Ideal World?
Some love it, even give it a name, others had problems when theirs went into hibernation. One person wrote a thesis about sleep issues that had lasted for 17 years but now seemed to be on the way to dealing with the problem for good. In the middle of this review was this: ' I dont believe I have written an amazon review before but I want to spread the word to people that this is a legit...' The Q hadn't annotated the fact that this wasn't written for them.

Some love it, even give it a name, others had problems when theirs went into hibernation. One person wrote a thesis about sleep issues that had lasted for 17 years but now seemed to be on the way to dealing with the problem for good. In the middle of this review was this: ' I dont believe I have written an amazon review before but I want to spread the word to people that this is a legit...' The Q hadn't annotated the fact that this wasn't written for them.
Wow. I didn't realise they did this. If you can't get your own glowing reviews, then hijack them from another retailer I guess.

Latest posts

Back