Could Sara G BE less enthusiastic????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tarketta

Registered Shopper
I am cringing watching the Kipling show - SG cannot bring herself to raise any enthusiasm for any of the products (other than the odd "mm-hmm") and the poor presenter is manfully struggling on - SG has just said she doesn't like the monkeys, I mean talk about alienating your viewers?!?!

Perhaps her mouth was full of sweeties?

She seems to be eating on every show I'm unfortunate enough to catch. One bonus is whilst she is chewing she isn't talking over everyone else.

Got to say I'm in agreement about the monkeys. I'm totally lost at the twatter/FB obsession with the damn names.

I reckon she was going through iPad cold turkey, she only referred to it a couple of times...

Must confess I can't bear the monkeys either, but if your job is to flog em (and your CV states you were once a thesp) then suck it up and don't let on you think they're naff - her face looked like she was sucking lemons!

SG does have a slightly sneery quirk with her lip, which is unfortunate. She did seem to have the ipad planted behind the stands with the bags on, and spent a lot of time either looking at the monitors or down at the ipad. I suppose we should be grateful she wasn't playing Pokemon Go during the show...

I think most of us who have worked at any point know that if we were as distracted from the job at hand (the one we're paid to do) we would get reprimanded.

QVC seem to care as little for the demeanour of their staff as they do for the website. It doesn't speak of a high opinion of their customers to me. I want to see engaged, enthusiastic people selling me stuff... who have bothered to learn about the products, not just make stupid comments or ask ridiculous questions.

It is made particularly obvious by the excellent Marie-Francoise who is beautifully groomed, well-informed about the products, enthusiastic and energetic in her presentations of the bags and purses. She shows up most of the QVC presenters for their lack of professionalism.

SG does have a slightly sneery quirk with her lip, which is unfortunate. She did seem to have the ipad planted behind the stands with the bags on, and spent a lot of time either looking at the monitors or down at the ipad. I suppose we should be grateful she wasn't playing Pokemon Go during the show...

I think most of us who have worked at any point know that if we were as distracted from the job at hand (the one we're paid to do) we would get reprimanded.

QVC seem to care as little for the demeanour of their staff as they do for the website. It doesn't speak of a high opinion of their customers to me. I want to see engaged, enthusiastic people selling me stuff... who have bothered to learn about the products, not just make stupid comments or ask ridiculous questions.

It is made particularly obvious by the excellent Marie-Francoise who is beautifully groomed, well-informed about the products, enthusiastic and energetic in her presentations of the bags and purses. She shows up most of the QVC presenters for their lack of professionalism.

Totally agree, so unprofessional and pretty much sums up why she didn't make it as an actor

I don't like the monkeys either and usually sell them on EBay. Got £6 for one that's available only in the US. I've given up my day job.

I agree - Marie-Francoise is my favourite guest - well informed, well turned out, charming, polite and knows her product. Unlike the QVC presenters.

I noticed that SG looked disinterested and as gloomy as hell during that Kipling show.

You miss the point! Having the choice to remove the monkey if you hate it is "disconnectability" :mysmilie_8::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back