Could you imagine…?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Okay, true story. Way back in the 80s, my aunt and I were in M&S, she saw a dress she really liked but did not have here size. She spotted a woman walking past with the dress in her size. Spend ages wandering after the woman in case she changed her mind and set it down again. No, she didn't, but my aunt got the dress at a later date.

I must confess to be a wanderer myself, I’ve often kept someone in my sight just in case they leave it down and walk off - I’ve been lucky a few times.

Thinking about the imaginary Q department store - if you go to the “mature” lady fashion department don’t let the woman with the very dark hair advise you on size as she thinks she is a small whereas we all know that she’s a large/X-Large. However you may miss her as she and several others could be in our book department signing their self published bodice rippers. At the very back there will be a small display of CD‘s (yes we are that out of date) with a presenter doing self penned tuneless numbers. In the concession area you might catch a guy who will tell you he has 10 fruity computers and voice activated devices yet all he can ask it is “will I need my (******) umbrella today”.

Latest posts

Back