Cozee Home New Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yep, typical spaniels. I never have to worry about old food left in bowls as they're left sparkling in seconds. I DO have to make sure his treat bin is locked, though. I've gone out to utility and found it rolling on the floor but he hasn't got the tongue/paw dexterity to open a Kilner type closure (yet). I put them in there because SEALED BAGS were just too easy.

The drip trays from my old George Foreman grill mysteriously vanished from the worktop one after the other. Weeks later I found them under the utility room cupboard clean as a whistle. It appears he'd got up on work top and licked them into the next room where they got jammed under cupboard.

I never have to worry about rats getting under bird feeders as he spends hours cleaning up the suet pellets that have dropped.

Spaniels! NEVER expect anything but a wild ride with them :whew::wink:

Ha ha ha haha ha hahahaha you're actually my mum aren't you? I know you are. Dear Murphy did all of that, ate dead birds, rats, mice, anything, old pies and sausage rolls in the street, tried to eat the neighbours hens etc etc. Lovely old Murph sadly passed away but now we have Liz who (shockingly) chases down rabbits, shake shake dead, eat. Yikes. Bryan is a darling compared to the bloodthirsty spannies.

CC

Ha ha ha haha ha hahahaha you're actually my mum aren't you? I know you are. Dear Murphy did all of that, ate dead birds, rats, mice, anything, old pies and sausage rolls in the street, tried to eat the neighbours hens etc etc. Lovely old Murph sadly passed away but now we have Liz who (shockingly) chases down rabbits, shake shake dead, eat. Yikes. Bryan is a darling compared to the bloodthirsty spannies.

CC

Oh yes - the chicken chasing. He's never killed them (unless they died of shock) but it was really embarrassing. We changed the walk route after that. The eat anything is a bit disturbing, too. His party trick is rolling in fox poo then jumping all over me. I never allow him to jump over visitors even though you can see he wants to love them to death!

He's tackled a massive grass snake near a local pond and a hedgehog (hedgehog won). We had to drag him away from the snake. He didn't go too near (that single brain cell must've kicked in) but was bouncing back and forth with his head down, bum up "come play with me" pose.

We have a love/hate with his energy supply. He comes home after a two hour walk (with OH not me, I can't walk two minutes these days), flops down knackered then 20 minutes later is eager for more walkies. I'd KILL for that energy. And hair!

What breed is Bry?

Bry is a fabulous mongrel (can you say that these days?) We're not sure what breeds are in there but I think JRT and staffie, maybe a bit of collie as well. He's a gem. Do you have cockers or springers? Murphy was a blue roan, gorgeous dog, Liz is a "cockapoo" but there's no poo, it's all cock apart from quite a curly coat.

CC

Bry is a fabulous mongrel (can you say that these days?) We're not sure what breeds are in there but I think JRT and staffie, maybe a bit of collie as well. He's a gem. Do you have cockers or springers? Murphy was a blue roan, gorgeous dog, Liz is a "cockapoo" but there's no poo, it's all cock apart from quite a curly coat.

CC

You should have called her Debs.

I can't believe I just wrote that. Please forgive me.

:blush:

You should have called her Debs.

I can't believe I just wrote that. Please forgive me.

:blush:

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: it's mum's dog and no way would she have called it Debs lol.

CC

AndiK - they're coming up on the 15th.

Shoulder is £14.99. They also have a back and neck and a stomach and back pad. They're also £14.99.

Mine's the shoulder (looks like a mini cape - mine lives on the back of the sofa so I just flop it over my shoulders when I'm cold and flip it back when I don't need it. I've recently bought a recliner chair as I can no longer get my leg up on a stool so I'm thinking of getting the back/neck version just to lay over my feet as I have no circulation in one leg. I can't cope with flinging a large throw everywhere when I'm sitting. I can just about not strangle myself with the throw when I'm lying down!

AndiK - they're coming up on the 15th.

Shoulder is £14.99. They also have a back and neck and a stomach and back pad. They're also £14.99.

Mine's the shoulder (looks like a mini cape - mine lives on the back of the sofa so I just flop it over my shoulders when I'm cold and flip it back when I don't need it. I've recently bought a recliner chair as I can no longer get my leg up on a stool so I'm thinking of getting the back/neck version just to lay over my feet as I have no circulation in one leg. I can't cope with flinging a large throw everywhere when I'm sitting. I can just about not strangle myself with the throw when I'm lying down!

You absolute darling. Thank you. I’ll definitely be investigating when I get home. Thank you.

I picked a foot warmer up in Lidl exactly like that last year for £12.99. I picked an identical shoulder warmer up from Lidl last week for £14.99.

I already have the shoulder warmer so picked one up for a friend. We both love it.

I had an electric throw from Lidl fail a few months before the end of the 3 year warranty was up. An email of the original receipt was sent to them and a new one arrived the following week - no questions asked, no excuses.

Latest posts

Back