Cozee Home Plush Heated Throw 805 305

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had a similar throw that ,I think ,was one of the biggest QVC faulty recalls (I had one ) Will mentioned over 40,000 sold in the past - Please do not let your pet sit on this type of product - it can overheat them and from experience if their claws touch a wire potentially fatal
Anyone with a pet will not buy this product. Who wants a warning like that?

I guess it’s in case animals get onto beds or sofas when a heated throw is in use even if they’re not supposed to.

I guess it’s in case animals get onto beds or sofas when a heated throw is in use even if they’re not supposed to.
Difficult to stop them. My dearest little poodle whom I lost 3 months ago always slept at my side and now my new kitten does. Perhaps the manufacturer is being over cautious, but who would risk harming their beloved pet?

I've got 2 heated blankets and my dog is on them all the time. I shall now consult a) my electrician and b) my vet. Can't be any different to an electric blanket surely and I've had dogs sleeping on them nearly all my life and none have died of electrocution. That doesn't mean to say that an accident wouldn't happen though. I will research.

CC

I've got 2 heated blankets and my dog is on them all the time. I shall now consult a) my electrician and b) my vet. Can't be any different to an electric blanket surely and I've had dogs sleeping on them nearly all my life and none have died of electrocution. That doesn't mean to say that an accident wouldn't happen though. I will research.

CC
Please let us know what you find out.

Well I have surprised myself. Any human electric blanket/throw is not safe for dogs. They can get too hot, the dog overheats and if elderly might not realise or move. Bry does move if he gets hot but the heat is bad for him. If the blanket is thin or cables get exposed that again could be dangerous. You can buy low voltage heated dog beds or pads which are much safer. Opening for Cozee maybe?

CC

Well I have surprised myself. Any human electric blanket/throw is not safe for dogs. They can get too hot, the dog overheats and if elderly might not realise or move. Bry does move if he gets hot but the heat is bad for him. If the blanket is thin or cables get exposed that again could be dangerous. You can buy low voltage heated dog beds or pads which are much safer. Opening for Cozee maybe?

CC
Yes, I think a heated Cozee pet bed would sell well. The BA, Deborah, said today that another danger could be a dog chewing the wires in the electric throw, or a cat clawing the wires. I suppose that could happen, but it's unlikely. They have to cover themselves, no pun intended!

When I had Perry (see pic left) he wouldn't move from any blanket. Not sure I had a heated one then but he had his own slankets and a big furry blanket as well. He loved making a nest in them. Awww, I really miss that wee dog :cry: His excitement when any new blankety thing arrived in the post was a sight to see.

CC

When I had Perry (see pic left) he wouldn't move from any blanket. Not sure I had a heated one then but he had his own slankets and a big furry blanket as well. He loved making a nest in them. Awww, I really miss that wee dog :cry: His excitement when any new blankety thing arrived in the post was a sight to see.

CC
God bless you dear Perry. My sister adopted a dog called Perry. He had been seven years in the pound. He won the jackpot when my sister welcomed him home, but he was an uncomminicative little fellow. He must have understood her love for him, but he continued being offish for the rest if his life, which was long.

I bought one of these, don’t use it often but useful for those really cold days. Have also taken it when madam has had to go into kennels in the winter months.

God bless you dear Perry. My sister adopted a dog called Perry. He had been seven years in the pound. He won the jackpot when my sister welcomed him home, but he was an uncomminicative little fellow. He must have understood her love for him, but he continued being offish for the rest if his life, which was long.
Our Perry was the same, wasn't that fussed about anyone and he wouldn't even allow us to touch him for 2 years. I won him over though. He was 8 when we got him and then we only had him 5 years. I loved him,, I'd have walked the earth for him. He sticks around though. I see his shadow on a regular basis (y)(y)

CC

Our Perry was the same, wasn't that fussed about anyone and he wouldn't even allow us to touch him for 2 years. I won him over though. He was 8 when we got him and then we only had him 5 years. I loved him,, I'd have walked the earth for him. He sticks around though. I see his shadow on a regular basis (y)(y)

CC
I hope this doesn't sound morbid but I believe Perry is waiting for you. I heard a dog lover say that in heaven (assuming you reach it) all the dogs you have loved during your life come rushing towards you. That would be a stampede for me!

I hope this doesn't sound morbid but I believe Perry is waiting for you. I heard a dog lover say that in heaven (assuming you reach it) all the dogs you have loved during your life come rushing towards you. That would be a stampede for me!
Rainbow Bridge all our pets that died are waiting there for us when we die. Bless!!

I'd save them all if I could 🐶🐶

CC

Latest posts

Back