Cozee Home TSV 07/02/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm noticing fleece bedding popping up everywhere lately. I saw a nice-looking ribbed set on Groupon this morning for £24.29 (king, no sheet, £1.95 p&p). I've also seen it in Next, Dunelm and M&S.

What are the chances that the stupidly high CH prices might come down with the competition?

I love the CH bedding but their prices are really off-putting. I end up buying the left-over colours and styles in their "sale" (I have a superking so pickings are usually thin but I got lucky with the fake mink before Christmas). Even then it's too expensive and I can't for the life of me fathom their postage costs. Sometimes it'll be £3.95, sometimes as high as £7.95. I have noticed they charge more for p&p on sale sets, but I still see some sets that would be the same size and weights being charged differently.

cozen home is not cheap as you get 4 pieces 2 pillowcases,1 fitted sheet and a duvet cover I bought a set for £31 inc postage I think that's a steal

Cozee Home Aurora Shaggy Rug TSV 07/02/20
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.519867

Cozeer Home TSV 1.jpg

Cozeer Home TSV 2.jpg

Cozeer Home TSV 3.jpg

Cozeer Home TSV 4.jpg

Cozee Home Aurora Border Shaggy Rug
Item Number 519867
QVC Price £45.00-£165.00
TSV Price £33.00-£138.00

80cm x 50cm - £33.00
120cm x 170cm - £57.00
160cm x 230cm - £96.00
170cm x 280cm - £138.00

The Aurora shaggy rug from Cozee Home boasts a luxuriously plush and ultra-soft thick pile that is durable and easy to clean, plus it features a contrasting contemporary border design that will add style to any room. In your choice of size, this wonderfully soft rug is great for multi-room use, adding warmth to hard flooring or extra texture to carpeted floors.

Refresh your decor - this versatile, two-tone rug will suit almost any style of decor, making it perfect for updating a dull room or covering up any undesirable stains or marks on your floor. Plus, it's so soft that it'll immediately make the room feel cosier. Why not put it over your hard wood floor to keep your feet comfy, or layer it over your carpet for a multi-textured look?

Easy to maintain - machine constructed for hard-wearing everyday use, this rug has the soft and warm feel of wool to touch but will retain its plump and bouncy texture as time goes on, with minimal shedding so you don't have to worry about it going flat or patchy. It's also easy to clean, as water-based stains can be easily wiped away with a damp cloth.

Designed to suit your space - in a choice of four different sizes to fit your room perfectly, this rug will look tailored to your home. The stylish, contemporary border also comes in five easy-to-style colours to match your decor exactly, so you can choose between Taupe, Charcoal or Silver for a chic, neutral tone or Vapour Blue or Mauve for a bolder pop of colour.

100% polyester
Water based stains can be easily wiped away with a damp cloth
Oil based stains will require professional cleaning
Some pile shedding is a normal characteristic of this style of rug, so if this happens, avoid pulling the yarn knots out of the surface pile

Colour options:

Taupe border with Ivory centre
Charcoal border with Silver marled centre
Silver border with Charcoal marled centre
Vapour Blue border with Silver centre
Mauve border with Silver centre

https://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-Aurora-Border-Shaggy-Rug.product.519867.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back