Cozee Home TSV 09/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For anyone whos interested but wants a cheaper alternative that’s good quality, a friend of mine bought it and loves it, our central heating is on a thermostat through the night so I’d melt with anything other than cotton bedding. https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/search/teddy-bear-fleece
As it's the spare room I'm needing bedding for I'm going to go for this IW set instead. Only £20 and 4 flexi pays. That's doable. I do like the cozee ones but I've got 3 sets for our bed at home and that's really enough for now. I'm being sensible, what's wrong with me?? Ah, it's not wine o clock yet :LOL:🍷🍷

CC

As it's the spare room I'm needing bedding for I'm going to go for this IW set instead. Only £20 and 4 flexi pays. That's doable. I do like the cozee ones but I've got 3 sets for our bed at home and that's really enough for now. I'm being sensible, what's wrong with me?? Ah, it's not wine o clock yet :LOL:🍷🍷

CC

It’s a lovely set, I think you’ll be pleased.........and CC luv, it’s always wine o’clock somewhere in the world and that’s from a non drinker, cheers. 🥂❤️ xx

It’s a lovely set, I think you’ll be pleased.........and CC luv, it’s always wine o’clock somewhere in the world and that’s from a non drinker, cheers. 🥂❤️ xx
Aww, thanks Shops. I'm sorting out the spare bed for those times that Mr CC is snoring and sounding like 20,000 wilderbeests trying to avoid the crocs and I do like my warm bedding (as does Bry). I've never had complaints about IW goods either.

CC

Can't wait until this goes live. I just wish it was two different colours per set 😕
they cant do that as that would make it very very complicated
Yes then can, they just can’t bothered to offer the customer a better choice.
Indeed, they do it in clothing fairly often and I don't even watch the "fashion" shows much but even I have noticed that. They will have pairs of tops, one white / one navy or one black / one print.

Edit to say actually, what they offer and what they deliver are two different things. So maybe SCW is right about too complicated ... for QVC!!

Cozee Home Set of 2 Embossed Velvetsoft 4 Piece Duvet Sets
Item Number: 809791
P&P £6.95

Single QVC Price £84.00 Todays Special Value Price £69.00

Double QVC Price £99.00 Todays Special Value Price £81.00

King Size QVC Price £108.00 Todays Special Value Price £90.00

Super King QVC Price £117.00 Todays Special Value Price £99.00

A duo of duvet sets from Cozee Home in two embossed patterns - chevron and leopard - each comprising a duvet cover and two pillowcases with faux mink on the front and a plain VelvetSoft reverse, which matches the fitted sheet. Soft, stylish and easy to care for, this fabulous collection can be easily divided up as gifts and will bring comfort to any sleep space, giving you everything you need to update your bedroom decor.

Two sets, two designs - change up your bedroom style as often as you like or update both the main and guest rooms while creating a cohesive look, with the two complementary duvet sets. Whether you're in the mood for gorgeous, classic Chevron or on-trend, wild Leopard, each embossed pattern that covers the front of the duvet covers and pillowcases will add a lovely, luxurious feeling to any bedroom.

Soft and plush - boasting two of Cozee Home's bestselling fabrications, Velvetsoft and faux mink, this soft and snuggly bedding is loved by all and enables you to create an environment so cosy and comfortable, you'll look forward to those weekend lie-ins even more! Velvetsoft has a raised mid-length pile with a velvety sheen that feels soft against the skin, while faux mink has a flat pile for a smooth finish that gives it a gorgeous lustre and shine.

Perfect for gifting - both duvet sets come individually wrapped, so you can easily divide them up for gifting or keep one and give the other away. Feel like treating yourself to both? The packaging also comes in handy for storage, so you can use one now and safely store away the other until you're ready for a refresh.

A shade for every room - offered in a choice of five colours, you're sure to find an option to complement your own or a loved one's space. Opt for Charcoal, Winter White or Taupe as a neutral choice that will fit in easily with any decor, or for something with real winter wow-factor, choose Midnight Blue or Dark Teal.

Ready for a busy lifestyle - as with all Cozee Home items, these duvet sets are easy to care for. All contents are machine washable at 30 degrees, quick drying and best of all, require no ironing!

• Button fastenings on duvet covers
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
Charcoal
Winter White
Vintage Rose
Midnight Blue
Dark Teal

Contains:
Chevron set:

• 1 x duvet cover - with a chevron embossed pattern on face and plain reverse
  • 2 x Housewife pillowcases - with a chevron embossed pattern on face and plain reverse
  • 1 x fitted sheets - plain

And

Leopard set:

• 1 x duvet cover - with a leopard embossed pattern on face and plain reverse
  • 2 x Housewife pillowcases - with a leopard embossed pattern on face and plain reverse
  • 1 x fitted sheets - plain

Measurements (l x w):
Duvet covers:

• Single: 135cm x 200cm (53.1" x 78.7")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (78.7" x 78.7")
  • King: 220cm x 230cm (86.6" x 90.6")
  • Super King: 220cm x 260cm (86.6" x 102.4")

Fitted sheets:

• Single: 190cm x 90cm (74.8" x 35.4")
  • Double: 190cm x 135cm (74.8" x 53.1")
  • King: 200cm x 150cm (78.7" x 59")
  • Super King: 200cm x 185cm (78.7" x 72.8")

• Housewife pillowcases: 75cm x 50cm (29.5" x 19.7")

Latest posts

Back