Cozee Home TSV 09/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Indeed, they do it in clothing fairly often and I don't even watch the "fashion" shows much but even I have noticed that. They will have pairs of tops, one white / one navy or one black / one print.

Edit to say actually, what they offer and what they deliver are two different things. So maybe SCW is right about too complicated ... for QVC!!
Ideal World seem to manage to mix&match. In the summer they were offering their Bengaline trousers, tops etc. The offer was for two, you could chose a combination of any sizes , any colours and any items.

To justify two free sets of bedding and for me to purchase them, your going to have to do much better.
With your dogs on the bed, your son pictured all covered over and curled up in the duvet. Dale its going to take more than a quick show of that for me to part with the cash.

To justify two free sets of bedding and for me to purchase them, your going to have to do much better.
With your dogs on the bed, your son pictured all covered over and curled up in the duvet. Dale its going to take more than a quick show of that for me to part with the cash.
Exactly! Nor will I buy because DF has posted a video of her stroking her sample!

I’d have loved just one set of the velvet as my 8 year old cozy duvet cover is still going and that is the only thing I sleep under, the empty duvet cover! The sheet went to Spain to do the same job. Perhaps a set will turn up on EBay eventually.

Just seen that 😂 how hilarious 😂 taking a photograph of your son pretending to sleep in broad daylight, for a sales opportunity 😂 you’ve got to hand it to Dale “plastic fantastic” Franklin though, he really knows how to slip under the hard sell radar, he’s got it down to a fine art. 👍

I’d have loved just one set of the velvet as my 8 year old cozy duvet cover is still going and that is the only thing I sleep under, the empty duvet cover! The sheet went to Spain to do the same job. Perhaps a set will turn up on EBay eventually.

I do this in the summer.

Well, the filthy devil. Nobody wants to see that. She should keep her sample private. And her Elemis.
On Facebook she is sharing with us her Rose scented Yankee Candles scattered around her flat. She has done very well recently, the Shark vacuum cleaner, Elemis, maybe Judith Williams, the bedding, the candles and I would be surprised if the chocolates aren’t on their way to Banstead.

Last edited:
I am tempted by the electrically heated shawl for OH for Xmas.

Can't find the equivalent cheaper elsewhere, most of them seem to be USB powered and much smaller.

And the material looks very luxurious, may not even need the heat.

So I may have to reluctantly pay the QVC price and PP :(

When I first saw the picture, I thought it was a pair of short trousers.

Latest posts

Back