Cozee Home TSV 1/9/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is a Cozee Home TSV on 1st September
I love the cosy bottom sheets, but they have gone bobbly.
I tried a Supersoft duvet set (just a cover and pillow cases) for just under £50 (ouch) - yes they were soft and needed no ironing (OK maybe they needed a bit but I don't iron) but the "wicking" (overused QVC description) didn't happen. I was very hot and bothered even on recent cool nights.
QVC reduced the set to under £30 a few days after I received. I thought about using for a spare bed - I could have sent my set back and got a new one and saved money but CBA just for just a spare bed set. QVC wouldn't reduce the price for my existing set even though it would mean they got a used set back. So they are now on their way to or back with QVC and I'm awaiting a refund of my £50. Ordered a new set from John Lewis instead. Free delivery.

I've got two sets of velvetsoft cozee from a TSV a while back and they are still in good condition but I'm a bit of a sucker for a warm bed so I'll no doubt have a peek.

CC

Attachments

• Cozee Home TSV 1.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 148
  • Cozee Home TSV 2.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 2.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 146
  • Cozee Home TSV 3.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 3.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 134
  • Cozee Home TSV 4.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 4.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 128
  • Cozee Home TSV 5.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 5.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 147
A few years ago they did a warm, padded and quilted throw/cover with matching pillowcases. I love mine and even though the top stitching has gone in places, I still use it for extra winter warmth, and the pillowcases are just for show in winter. I wish they'd do that set again.

I'm a cold person (very) so I bought an extra plain duvet cover which I use as a doubled top sheet and it makes a huge difference because apart from the warmth of 2 layers of fleece, it also traps a layer of air. I hate to tell you how many other layers I need - some of you would probably suffer heat exhaustion just thinking about it!

I've never got into either the books or on-screen, but then I really don't "get" what others see in anything by Tolkein. To me, that is just wading through treacle.
I'm with you, that's a really good description - all those names that start with E & that horrible creepy Gollum. I do like the theme music from GoT & LotR played by the 2Cellos but they could play supermarket muzak & I'd love it.

I don’t normally like fantasy programmes but I absolutely loved GOT. I’m not sure why but I was hooked. I was in the library the other day and the first book was there so I got it out of curiosity. From the little I’ve read so far I see how well done the tv series was. It really gave a lot of detail, so much so that I doubt I’ll finish the book. Usually books are so much better but these books are very long and will take forever to read.

I have so many Cozee Home fleeces in different shades of grey I think I am safe. I am hoping that they have saved me £££ from keeping the heating thermostat lower over the years. They always wash up well and the dog loves them

A few years ago they did a warm, padded and quilted throw/cover with matching pillowcases. I love mine and even though the top stitching has gone in places, I still use it for extra winter warmth, and the pillowcases are just for show in winter. I wish they'd do that set again.

I'm a cold person (very) so I bought an extra plain duvet cover which I use as a doubled top sheet and it makes a huge difference because apart from the warmth of 2 layers of fleece, it also traps a layer of air. I hate to tell you how many other layers I need - some of you would probably suffer heat exhaustion just thinking about it!

I have two hot water bottles tonight. I even keep a kettle in the bedroom so I can reheat the water before I go to sleep. Being cold is no fun at all.

Latest posts

Back