Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Cozee TSV 1.jpg
    Cozee TSV 1.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 250
  • Cozee TSV 2.jpg
    Cozee TSV 2.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 409
my sister bought me this for my birthday or Christmas I absolutely love it..it does get pinched by other family members though

Mum bought me one from Lakeland last year, fab, under £40 I would guess. I also bought Mr CC one from Cozee earlier in the year and he likes it. I recently bought the bed one £80 which isn't as good IMO as it doesn't heat up as fast or as hot (much bigger surface to heat though), but it is an overnight blanket and the dog won't move once he's on it so it works. They are dog hair magnets though.

Why do you let your dog sleep on your good things and mess them up I hear you ask. Well, they're only here for a little while, they give me such joy and hey, why not.

CC 🐶🐶

Mum bought me one from Lakeland last year, fab, under £40 I would guess. I also bought Mr CC one from Cozee earlier in the year and he likes it. I recently bought the bed one £80 which isn't as good IMO as it doesn't heat up as fast or as hot (much bigger surface to heat though), but it is an overnight blanket and the dog won't move once he's on it so it works. They are dog hair magnets though.

Why do you let your dog sleep on your good things and mess them up I hear you ask. Well, they're only here for a little while, they give me such joy and hey, why not.

CC 🐶🐶
Spoil them while you can 😍

CC 🐶🐶

Wouldn’t use one on the bed, so would only use one downstairs and that’s the only part of home our yellow lab goes, so I guess one would get covered with his fur.

Mr L is an electrical engineer and has never allowed electric blankets in our house.

My late father used to take his electric blanket away to an extremely posh hotel (annual weekend junket) . Being a man who would never maintain anything properly and who would leave it on for hours I used to live in dread to hear of a hotel fire on the news!

Cozee Home Luxury Faux Fur Heated Throw with 6 Heat Settings
Item Number: 809971
QVC Price £66.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £5.95

This heated throw from Cozee Home has a sumptuously soft feel to it thanks to the luxurious faux fur finish and features a detachable heat controller with six heat settings and a timer function so you can set a toasty temperature of your liking. Perfect for chilly winter nights, this snug design will help you stay cosy and comfortable as temperatures fall and is an ideal gift for anyone who feels the cold!

Premium textures - made from synthetic fibres, the luxury faux fur fabric on the face of this cosy throw is designed to match the appearance of rabbit fur to add texture and warmth to your room. The colour-matching plain reverse also feels wonderfully soft against the skin, making it ideal for snuggling under in bed, on the sofa or when relaxing on your favourite chair.

Warm up your way - get warm at the touch of a button and enjoy tailored comfort with the easy-to-use detachable heat controller, which features a digital display and six heat levels to choose from ranging from 25C to 50C. The highest setting operates for an hour, and then will automatically drop to the lowest setting as a clever heat protection feature. You also have three timer settings so you can leave the power on for one to three hours worry-free, plus an On/Off button for quick use.

Stylish accessory - as well as keeping you feeling toasty warm over winter, this luxe throw also acts as an on-trend home accessory. Coming in a choice of four fabulous neutral colours, Grey, Ivory, Light Taupe and Rose, you're bound to find a great shade to effortlessly complement your decor.

Easy care - once you've removed the heat controller, the throw is fully machine washable. Simply detach the heating system, place the throw in the wash on a gentle 30C setting to help keep it clean and fresh, then leave it to fully dry before using again.

Good to know - based on the average energy cost published by Energy Saving Trust, this heated throw will cost under 9 pence per day based on 6 hours usage, so under £3 per month.

• 100% polyester
  • Designed to be anti-static
  • Not suitable for children under 3 years
  • Not recommended for use by anyone insensitive to heat
  • Controller must not be folded inside throw while throw is still warm
  • Do not use when damp or wet
  • Machine washable at 30C (after detaching heat controller)

Colour options:

• Grey
  • Ivory
  • Light Taupe
  • Rose

Like Mr LATI, I'm an electric blanket phobic and get all the warmth I need from Cozy Home bedding, an IW silk duvet and a Cozy Home throw. And I'm a cold person, too.

Keep an eye open for the Aldi and Lidl versions of these. A tenner cheaper the last time I bought with a 3-year guarantee (which will probably get used on past performance as they die after a few years).

Or buy from Lakeland at a higher price but safe in the knowledge you'll have a 3-year guarantee there, too.

I've had to fight for anything going wrong after 6 months with QVC.

Safety alert.

I’m resurrecting this old post re information about this item.

I’ve received an email from qvc today about a safety issue with 2 cozee home throws - item number 815576 / 809971

We are contacting you regarding your purchase of our "Cozee Home Luxury Faux Fur Heated Throw" (item number 815576 / 809971).

The safety of our customers is our top priority. That's why we are informing you of a risk affecting this product. Please read this carefully, as the steps below will enable you to eliminate the risk.

Please stop using the Heated Throw immediately, unplug the control unit from the heated throw and the mains power, and put the control unit aside until further contact.

What is the risk?

We have become aware of an issue with both the ‘6 Setting’ and ‘9 Setting’ control unit (pictured below), which could result in a risk of fire and electrical shock.

What do I need to do?

1. Disconnect the control unit from the throw and the mains power and put it aside.
2. Please ensure that no one else uses it.
3. Please do not attempt to connect the Heated Throw to any other device.
4. Please do not dispose of the control unit, as we want to ensure it is taken out of circulation. As long as it is not plugged in, it is safe to be stored.
5. If you have given this product to anyone else, please contact them and tell them to stop using the product. Please pass this notice to them.

There is nothing further you need to do at this stage, and we will be writing to you in the coming days with further details in relation to the Heated Throw and Control Unit.

We are sorry to have to contact you with this message, and for any inconvenience it may cause. Please rest assured that your safety is our top priority, and we are working hard to resolve this issue and will be in touch as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,

QVC UK

Questions & Answers

Q. I've not had any issues. Can I continue to use it?
A.
No, please stop using the product, unplug the control unit and put it aside until further contact.

Q. I have given this product to another person, what should I do?
A
. Contact them and tell them to stop using the product, unplug the control unit, and put it aside until we contact you with further details. Please pass this notice to them or call us on 0800 51 41 31 and we will send a copy to them.

Q. Are there any issues with any other items from this range?
A. No, we are only aware of this issue.

Q. When will you contact me with further information?
A
. We are working hard to provide you with all the information required and aim to contact you by the end of next week with a resolution.

Q. I no longer have the item, what should I do?
A
. Further details will be provided when we contact you with a resolution.

Q. Will I receive a refund?
A.
Yes, a refund will be provided. However, your safety is our top priority. We will provide further details about your refund when we contact you with a resolution.

Goodness me 😳 that’s not good but at least they’re alerting customers who have bought one. Thankfully I didn’t.

It’s good that they are refunding customers but am not sure what they mean by a resolution. They should refund everyone full stop, with no fiddling about with resolutions. Maybe a resolution is whether they need to be sent back in which case a refund won’t be as quick as it should be, going on their usual speed.

Latest posts

Back