Cozee Home TSV 29/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ordered one of the throws to wrap myself in. I have had a set of 3 in the past which I have over some of my chairs, whipped off when I have visitors ( what are they?!) but will be cosy for me, missed the TSV , washed at 30 put me off.

Hi, I ordered this in the grey superking size at around 7am, so it has been reserved on waitlist, does anyone know if this went to advanced orders? I was at work but my mam thins that advanced orders was mentioned, thanks

Hi, I ordered this in the grey superking size at around 7am, so it has been reserved on waitlist, does anyone know if this went to advanced orders? I was at work but my mam thins that advanced orders was mentioned, thanks

no it didnt go to advanced orders (as usually on the duvet sets they aint got that) Only time they do is when its so brand new & they dont have it in yet

Is anyone waiting on their TSV? The heated blanket I ordered at exactly the same time arrived on Friday but the duvet set has not appeared. They were both Cozee Home.

CC

I have had mine delivered, washed and put it on the bed last night and am not impressed. I would usually use Flannelette bedding in the winter and think it is so much warmer than fleece, so it will be going back.

Latest posts

Back