Cozee Home TSV - Black Friday 26/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sitting here with the Cozee heated blanket wrapped around me and Bry is lying on the excess at my feet. Lovely and warm and excellent quality. The one I had from Lakeland isn't as good but that was a gift. I bought the CH one for Mr CC but I've snaffled it back I can't justify buying another but I'd recommend them.

CC

Cozee Home Luxury Faux Fur Heated Throw with 9 Heat Settings
Item Number: 815576
QVC Price Ā£66.00
Todays Special Value Price Ā£45.96
P&P Ā£4.95

What could be better than a luxuriously soft faux fur throw to snuggle up in? One that's heated, of course! This premium throw from Cozee Home has a super soft faux fur finish with their signature Velvetsoft fabric reverse for added comfort, plus it has a detachable controller with nine heat settings and a timer so you can find the perfect temperature to suit your needs. Whether you're tucked up in bed or relaxing on the sofa, you'll feel warm and toasty on those chilly winter nights with this soft cosy throw - even better with a hot chocolate in hand!

Create your cosy - the nine heat settings allow you to stay in control and find the perfect temperature you need. Plus, the handy nine-hour timer makes the throw safe and easy to use, allowing you to programme it to switch off after you fall asleep, so you can stay cosy in bed.

Easy care - the luxurious throw is fully washable up to 30C. Simply remove the detachable cord before you wash it, so your throw stays fresh and clean. Easy!

Take your pick - with seven stylish colours to match any decor, you're spoilt for choice. Choose Winter White, Light Grey or Taupe for soft, subtle shades that easily blend in. Or try Vintage Rose for a delicate wash of colour, or Navy or Shiraz Wine for rich, bolder tones. Whatā€™s more, the cord and timer come in colours to match the throw too.

• 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C (after detaching controller)
  • Voltage: 220V - 240V
  • Wattage: 85W
  • Cable length: 4m

What's in the box?

• 1 x faux fur throw: 130cm x 180cm (51" x 70")
  • 1 x fully detachable controller with digital display
  • 1 x 4m cable with a UK standard plug

Colour options:

• Light Grey
  • Winter White
  • Vintage Rose
  • Navy
  • Taupe
  • Shiraz Wine

All measurements are approximate

I think I paid about this price when I bought the CH blanket last year. I think it's worth it and it does get quite hot on the high settings.

CC

For a few quid more Lakeland have a few on offer (with free P&P).

I've gone through a few heated throws over the years (from Lidl and Aldi). Their 3-year warranties have been great as mine have always died after a few years.

Actually this one is a bit different, hers went over her shoulders.

I must get my Aldi one out now, feeling chilly and I'd forgotten about it.

If you are talking about the Gower Brownies they amongst the best I've tasted. I've not had them for a whole. Messing around adding stuff puts me off. I don't need a brownie to be messed about with, I want rich dark chocolate.

I've bought them and cheaper direct. I used to buy them in good fares or BBC Good Good show. Price is too much from Q.

Yes I am local but I'm moany enough that you know I'd not be high praise if it wasn't deserved.
I like the overpriced brownies too and so does my youngest daughter. If I buy them, it is when Gower are doing a deal. I have never bought them via QVC, they are just too expensive. I don't watch an awful lot of the foodie shows. I am not keen on Dale but can tolerate him. However, I cannot tolerate Andi Peters, I don't want to offend his fans but to me, he is just a rude, arrogant little primadonna with an over inflated ego. Twenty seconds and I am gone, he reminds me of Zippy from the old children's programme Rainbow. Thinking about Rainbow, what exactly was the deal with Rod, Jane & Freddy? Hmmm, very suspect.

I like the overpriced brownies too and so does my youngest daughter. If I buy them, it is when Gower are doing a deal. I have never bought them via QVC, they are just too expensive. I don't watch an awful lot of the foodie shows. I am not keen on Dale but can tolerate him. However, I cannot tolerate Andi Peters, I don't want to offend his fans but to me, he is just a rude, arrogant little primadonna with an over inflated ego. Twenty seconds and I am gone, he reminds me of Zippy from the old children's programme Rainbow. Thinking about Rainbow, what exactly was the deal with Rod, Jane & Freddy? Hmmm, very suspect.
Wasnā€™t Jane married to Rod, then years later married (or became the long term partner) of Freddie? I think I read that when Freddie died a few years ago.

Latest posts

Back