Cozy Home Challenge

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd wear one. I asked last year was anyone getting an oodie and was taken back a bit at the strong no.

I've got an overgrown onesie which I like as it feels warm next to my skin

I've had hoods on my dressing gowns for as long as I can remember and a zip up front. Hoods are great when your hair is wet.

But please don't ask how many dressing gowns I have, I can't count that big a number. Winter, summer, holiday, house, caravan, after bath......

And I can soon find space for one of these, but I like the cartoon ones.

I agree about the storage. Remember Slankets. I have loads of them in all the different fleeces and colours and texture. No need therefore to buy any of the newer versions. They take up oodles of space and make the front room look like a Youth Hostel. You have bought me back to earth Brissles. Thank you!
I bought my hubby a slanket a few years ago as he is always cold but it drives me nuts and I regret buying it. 😔 I am a bit of a tidy freak and having a great big slanket piled up in the corner of the room for half of the year upsets my OCD but he loves it and won’t let go of it. 😂😂😂

When’s the next electrician booked for digging another hole? 😂😂😂
Don't talk about holes! Have huge holes just outside my garden, nearly 3 metres deep, for drain work. They can't find the problem, taken about 6 months so far. But interesting to watch. They often have to come into my garden to check a manhole, 2 metres deep.

I overheard the digger driver today say he hates this job, as they are baffled.

They have just had to demolish my neighbour's 2m high dry stone wall to dig beneath it, and have destroyed 2 of my mature conifers about 3m high.

Jill Franks was a picture tonight in this oversized.... thing. She chose the cream to wear, the sleeves came down to her knees, she had the hood up, and on her feet were black bovver boots. It was a sight to behold. She even said on air that she had no idea how she was going to get it off - confirmed by Alison Young. A zip up the front might, just might have made it marginally better.

No wonder its on advanced orders, QVC don't want to be lumbered with overstock - although it IS their own brand.

I fell into the slanket hype, and many a gift was given...and appreciated. Ironically, I couldn't get on with them myself, and much prefer to use fleece blankets and throws.

Jill Franks was a picture tonight in this oversized.... thing. She chose the cream to wear, the sleeves came down to her knees, she had the hood up, and on her feet were black bovver boots. It was a sight to behold. She even said on air that she had no idea how she was going to get it off - confirmed by Alison Young. A zip up the front might, just might have made it marginally better.

No wonder its on advanced orders, QVC don't want to be lumbered with overstock - although it IS their own brand.

Attachments

• BA654696-3A4C-4A6E-9006-315941471253.jpeg
    BA654696-3A4C-4A6E-9006-315941471253.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 6735836B-FFF0-49CD-8BEB-D1265DA7A4FE.jpeg
    6735836B-FFF0-49CD-8BEB-D1265DA7A4FE.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 138
  • F829E0EB-D6DE-4ED6-95DB-DD320D7A90A1.jpeg
    F829E0EB-D6DE-4ED6-95DB-DD320D7A90A1.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 6FB05135-F7DC-4D82-8EA4-F2F8D4EBD6AA.jpeg
    6FB05135-F7DC-4D82-8EA4-F2F8D4EBD6AA.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 129

She looks like the Abominable Snowman.

My DIL bought me a similar thing for my birthday last year and I hate it. I`ve never used it and when I tried it on I felt the neckline was too high up and when I took it off it pulled my jumper off with it and it was covered in fluff. I`m not a fan of fleeces, cardigans or suchlike. I prefer a wrap around my shoulders but I do have a sleeveless gilet type thing I wear in Winter.

My DIL bought me a similar thing for my birthday last year and I hate it. I`ve never used it and when I tried it on I felt the neckline was too high up and when I took it off it pulled my jumper off with it and it was covered in fluff. I`m not a fan of fleeces, cardigans or suchlike. I prefer a wrap around my shoulders but I do have a sleeveless gilet type thing I wear in Winter.

Ah that reminds me of my sheepskin Dennis Basso coat (pre knowing the rest of his business). It had a habit of making whatever top I was wearing ride up culminating in flashing my bra at a stunned elderly gentleman when my ex husband and I stopped off in a cafe and I took said coat off. Whoops

Latest posts

Back