Craft tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think its a Sissex machine (hope I spelt that right!!)

In my craft magazine, QVC have an advert opposite the Dawn Bibby page (which never seems to actually have anything interesting in & is just self promotion!!)

The advert implies that this will be the TSV (sorry I haven't got it with me to give you the right wording)

Sizzix Eclips Electronic Shape Cutting Machine with Accessories
Item Number: 590006
QVC Price £398.25
Today's Special Value Price £329.16
Availability In stock
UK P&P £7.95

Sizzix eclips electronic shape cutter. Featuring a collection of useful accessories, including two design cartridges, a remote control and a cutting mat. Create customised shapes and letters to adorn cards, gift tags and lots more with this intelligent device.

Easy to use with the handheld remote control that guides you through every step with on-screen navigation.

Create an array of wonderful designs with over 125 images and an alphabet featured in the eclips design cartridges.

The eclips machine cuts through a variety of materials including paper, vinyl, vellum, cardstock and more.

Key functions:

Smart fit - takes the selected shape and fits it to the size of paper being used
Smart fill - takes the selected shape and automatically fills the paper to cut as many shapes as possible
Picture-in-Picture - takes the selected shape and encloses it inside of PIP shape to give you more design options
Laser cut preview - previews laser image outline of shape to be cut to save yourself costly miscuts
Dynamic image queue - adds multiple quantities and sizes to the queue to easily cut all the shapes together
Favourites - adds your most-used designs to favourites, which then saves directly to the cartridge being used
Pieces - Cuts individual pieces of a design, or all pieces together

Contains:

1 x eclips shape cutting machine - 57.2cm x 12.7cm x 19.1cm (22.5" x 5" x 7.5")
1 x handheld remote control - with on-screen navigation, easy keypad and cradle
2 x cutting blades
1 x blade holder
1 x starter and Rockin Janie cartridge - featuring alphabet fonts and fun shapes
1 x Holiday cartridge - featuring phrases such as happy New Year, egg hunt, trick or treat and fun shapes such as snowman, pumpkin, butterfly and more
1 x cutting mat measuring 30.5cm x 30.5cm (12" x 12") - features an adhesive surface to grip material while cutting and a grid and side rule for easy placement
1 x UK and European plug
1 x power cord (1.8m)
1 x USB cable
1 x user guide

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.590006

WHY are qvc obsessed with card making and scrapbooking ???? (yeah I know, its flogging the stuff to make the cards, that makes the money)

There are never any shows on water colour or oil painting; candlemaking; tie-dying; jewellery making; sewing / knitting ; etc. the list is endless - crafting is NOT just about making bl....dy cards that you cant sell cos the market is flooded with home made efforts !!! its about all crafting which includes the above.

I bet there are loads of people who would enjoy a tuition in oil/water painting to get them started, the way that DB shows how to create her cards.

Last edited:
WHY are qvc obsessed with card making and scrapbooking ???? (yeah I know, its flogging the stuff to make the cards, that makes the money)

There are never any shows on water colour or oil painting; candlemaking; tie-dying; jewellery making; sewing / knitting ; etc. the list is endless - crafting is NOT just about making bl....dy cards that you cant sell cos the market is flooded with home made efforts !!! its about all crafting which includes the above.

I bet there are loads of people who would enjoy a tuition in oil/water painting to get them started, the way that DB shows how to create her cards.

Bring back Donna Dewberry, the one stroke artist!

Catherine Huntley has said this morning that people in the building are looking at the machine, saying they could do with one and they aren't necessary crafters. :confused::smirk:

Remember the very early days of QVCUK when crafting meant Carol Smith/Donna Dewberry - i particulary remember Carol Smith's window craft kits - stained glass effect. I got caught up in the hype and bought a set!!? Never used it and threw it away a couple of years ago:blush: - I'm a beauty girl at heart:nod:

Latest posts

Back