Craig Rowe - A Place in the Sun

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought Craig was quite good on his second episode and seemed to have settled in more. He certainly has the likeability factor, more so than on Q but Jonny Irwin is tops for me. Laura has just split from her husband and has moved into a 'lavish new home'. I wonder if she'll be calling upon Kelly Hoppen to help with her 'BIG' plans for it...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...moves-property-split-husband-Alex-Goward.html
Wow I did think that was quick work so soon after their seeming split.
Catching up on some Place In The Sun episodes shown earlier this week.
Laura was in Spain it said at the end, property prices from July last year.
I did take note during the filming, she wasn’t wearing any rings and certainly non on her wedding ring finger.

Laura to me, always has very very red lips and clearly the crew always seem to hold one of those reflecting boards in front of her face when she's face on to the camera, as its always over bright and she tends to squint when they do that.

I need a salad spinner but only a tiny one they are all so big! I like to pick a few leaves as a side salad but the washing and drying is a faff and they always are left soaking no matter how I do it.
Many years ago I got a salad spinner as a wedding present (can you imagine today's brides getting that lol!) I never used it and ended up taking the basket bit out and using it as a hanging basket 🥀🥀 The poshest thing I got was an upright hoover from my Gran. I kept it even after it broke down as I know she must have saved up to buy it.

CC

Ahh, different times CC. I was of the generation that saved up in a 'bottom drawer'. So when I eventually wed I had a good stash of tea towels, Pyrex bowls, a 'trendy' mug tree, various packs of pillowslips (that didn't match anything 🤭 🤭 ), an ironing board and iron that came courtesy of Embassy fag coupons, I saved up to buy a table lamp from BHS, and paid weekly into a neighbour's catalogue to buy a fireside rug. Amazingly I didn't get a washing machine until I was 49 (and married almost 20 years), and moved into this house - up until then I hand washed in the sink and took the big stuff to the Laundrette !!

I doubt whether today's brides have that same sense of excitement in collecting bits, as they seem to go straight into accommodation with everything bought on credit cards.

Brissles I could have written that! They was no matching when you got a wedding present and DEFINATELY no wedding list.

I had a tiny Burco (sp?) boiler and later a small spin dryer for quite a few years. When I had saved enough for a proper washing machine the modern machine as we know it had just come in and a local shop had a special offer on them as folk were using twin tubs and not convinced about this new fangled notion of not being able to add clothes and thought it took too long and wasted water, so I went straight from what was basically hand washing to a machine the size of a tank which was plumbed in and you could walk away from once switched on!

I didn’t read it. I have Readly so there are stacks of magazines and some newspapers which aren’t of interest to me but occasionally I flick through and Craig caught my eye. Probably a rehash of the previous article I posted (didn’t read that one either!)

He’s in the Sunday Express in an article about being pre-diabetic.
I think it was the same one as all the weekend papers are a rehash of each other especially in the supplements

Ha ! he's a 'property presenter' for 30 seconds and already has a publicity article about himself.

These people who have a 'condition' do they hawk themselves about to the highest paying journalist or what? (I'm thinking those who are bi-polar from a few years ago, those who have been diagnosed with cancer etc etc) because doctors are bound by a code of ethics not to reveal or discuss patients illnesses, so who got in touch with whom when Rowe decided to reveal all about himself ?? And should Mr Rowe not be cramming food in his mouth the way he does if he is suffering with diabetes ?????

Why do these people (I'm talking celebs here, not forum members) assume everyone wants to know about their medical problems? Plain old attention seeking and getting themselves in the latest trashy media offerings. If Craig does have diabetes then he shouldn't be scoffing all those cakes etc.

CC

Latest posts

Back