Craig Rowe - A Place in the Sun

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yesterday saw this supposedly presenter screeching in a fake phoney American accent,with the BA screeching also in a fake accent nothing to do with the products.
I switched off after 5 minutes these people think they are funny,but they are just absolute a**holes full stop.
Grinning mentioning Qurio yes it’s all a laugh for freebie Craig.

Yesterday saw this supposedly presenter screeching in a fake phoney American accent,with the BA screeching also in a fake accent nothing to do with the products.
I switched off after 5 minutes these people think they are funny,but they are just absolute a**holes full stop.
Grinning mentioning Qurio yes it’s all a laugh for freebie Craig.
Don't mind Craig better than some of the other Presenters.

Don't mind Craig better than some of the other Presenters.
Craig’s ok when actually giving us the details of a product. It’s the other 80% of the time when he talks about his nieces, his holidays, his flat & his freebies plus his singing, dancing and general fooling around that p!$$ me off.

I reckon he, and probably other presenters and brand ambassadors, do these personal things to create a free “demo tape” to add to their portfolio when touting for more work.

Craig’s ok when actually giving us the details of a product. It’s the other 80% of the time when he talks about his nieces, his holidays, his flat & his freebies plus his singing, dancing and general fooling around that p!$$ me off.

I reckon he, and probably other presenters and brand ambassadors, do these personal things to create a free “demo tape” to add to their portfolio when touting for more work.
Read on here that he has done a Holiday Programme?

Still a fake😂

I wonder what the overview narrative will be in his introduction. All the other presenters 'allegedly' have a background in property - be it family concern, property developing (hard to believe given their ages), and interior design. So I wonder how Craigie will re-invent himself when doing his intro voice over.

I wonder what the overview narrative will be in his introduction. All the other presenters 'allegedly' have a background in property - be it family concern, property developing (hard to believe given their ages), and interior design. So I wonder how Craigie will re-invent himself when doing his intro voice over.
Box Ticker BBC ITV Channel 4 love them.
He has no need to have a background in property,just follow a script and pretend he knows what he is talking about.

Latest posts

Back