Craig Rowe - A Place in the Sun

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can’t see him leaving . What about all his freebies? Didn’t he do holiday shows before he joined QVC? I expect he’ll fit his schedule to do both. Win win for Craigie, free holidays and travel, and all his freebies (sorry, samples) from Q.
Male equivalent of Del Boy lots of freebies,of course water off a ducks back for both of them.
Regarding the male tat sellers they have to tow the line,because certain female tat sellers have a certain amount of power at QVC.
Regardless of past indiscretions they kept their jobs,when others would have been dismissed instantly.

Sounds like two dream jobs so good luck to him.

CC
Lucky him and I’m sure he’ll have a blast! (Though think film A Place in the Sun isn’t exactly a holiday!)

However I’m not a fan of Craig on screen/his presenting style (in fact he annoys me a LOT!) and there are already about 3 presenters of A place in the Sun who I find almost unwatchable, so I he’s not another!

I really enjoy Jasmine and Ben Hillman the best...

Had a quick search and despite the fact it’s from The Star 😳, this has lots of info on Craig’s background and new role etc...

They usually film in the Autumn, so he could have already recorded his shows.

A friend sold her apartment in Spain in 2018, and it was featured on the show. It was Jasmine who did the episode. Her estate agent in Spain contacted her and asked if it was okay to feature her property on the show? Yes. Jasmine actually phoned her and explained how it worked and not to feel pressured to accept the first or second offer if she did not think it was enough. Friend knew how much she was willing to sell at, and she got that amount. She did a deal and sold the couple the furniture as well. She was contacted when the episode would air, and it was like 6 months later.

I said in my earlier post he did a lot of travelling around Europe and then was off due to Covid

They usually film in the Autumn, so he could have already recorded his shows.

A friend sold her apartment in Spain in 2018, and it was featured on the show. It was Jasmine who did the episode. Her estate agent in Spain contacted her and asked if it was okay to feature her property on the show? Yes. Jasmine actually phoned her and explained how it worked and not to feel pressured to accept the first or second offer if she did not think it was enough. Friend knew how much she was willing to sell at, and she got that amount. She did a deal and sold the couple the furniture as well. She was contacted when the episode would air, and it was like 6 months later.
He has filmed them already according to his post on Twitter.

I have a new episodes of A Place In The Sun on series link, though not really watched them of late, due to holidays being off the menu.
May in the new year sample Craig’s first one and see.
It’s nice for him if he will be able to interject a working holiday with his day to day work on Q.

He'll be ok if he doesn't refer to the potential clients as 'GUYS' !! I've written to Channel 4 on occasions to complain that particularly Dani Mackenzie (tall blond, model like) who cannot say a sentence without the words 'you guys'. I know they are presenters, but equally they have to perform like estate agents, and should treat the participants in a professional manner, and saying "you guys" is far from professional. (I use to sell property in Spain, so I have experience)

Jasmine is far and away the best presenter on that show. Laura is a bit too shouty. Ben Hillman tries to be funny and if he was successful at his 'interior design' and 'property developing' why would he be doing a tv show ?, he's also another that uses "guys" a lot. Scarlett also professes to have been in 'property development' which is a tad unbelievable given her age when she started, and her cv show reel doesn't exactly show her knocking walls down.

But still.

I met a lady in Spain who said they did a lot of filming in the areas she lived and worked and they were always filmed in late autumn/early winter and to watch out for locals in winter clothes whilst the UK buyers and presenters were in summer clothes.
Yes, the fact that no one is ever in the swimming pools, a dead give away.

Okay, I find the Spanish ones so boring, every apartment and house looks the same. Prefer the French, Italian and Greek etc more interesting.

He'll be ok if he doesn't refer to the potential clients as 'GUYS' !! I've written to Channel 4 on occasions to complain that particularly Dani Mackenzie (tall blond, model like) who cannot say a sentence without the words 'you guys'. I know they are presenters, but equally they have to perform like estate agents, and should treat the participants in a professional manner, and saying "you guys" is far from professional. (I use to sell property in Spain, so I have experience)

Jasmine is far and away the best presenter on that show. Laura is a bit too shouty. Ben Hillman tries to be funny and if he was successful at his 'interior design' and 'property developing' why would he be doing a tv show ?, he's also another that uses "guys" a lot. Scarlett also professes to have been in 'property development' which is a tad unbelievable given her age when she started, and her cv show reel doesn't exactly show her knocking walls down.

But still.
Absolutely. I hate being referred to as you guys, for one thing I am not a guy. Dave Troth is another one who over uses that expression. That and not pronouncing any of the letter T's in words like cutting. Grrrr

Lucky him and I’m sure he’ll have a blast! (Though think film A Place in the Sun isn’t exactly a holiday!)

However I’m not a fan of Craig on screen/his presenting style (in fact he annoys me a LOT!) and there are already about 3 presenters of A place in the Sun who I find almost unwatchable, so I he’s not another!

I really enjoy Jasmine and Ben Hillman the best...

Had a quick search and despite the fact it’s from The Star 😳, this has lots of info on Craig’s background and new role etc...

I like Jasmine too. I don’t know how much input the presenters have in the properties selected but she secures a good number of sales. Scarlett on the other hand seems to miss the brief quite often. Not keen on Laura, always dressed for a cocktail party. She seems quite false and has a ‘listening pout’. The ‘guys’ thing is noticeable but I still like Dani. Can’t say I’m looking forward to Craig popping up. Just hope he’s not a turn off.

Latest posts

Back