Creightons hand gel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alter ego

Registered Shopper
I know some of you like the Creightons hand gel so thought I'd let you know that 120ml is £1.49 at Savers.

I've no idea if this is a good price or not but thought I'd let you know.

I'm not familiar with Creightons as I use Dew. They also have discounts (25% iirc) at the moment on some of their range.

I thought I'd mention I emailed Dew before Christmas as some of my bottles were a bit worse for wear. They said they'd replace them free of charge so I was expecting empty bottles. It was probably a mistake but I was rather happy to receive a few FULL bottles the next day. Now that's what I call great customer service!

Thanks, ae. I know I'm late to this thread but I do like Creightons and am still using up my little supply of their hand gels (the only place I could find good and reasonably priced hand gel back in early Lockdown 1 was Creightons).

I love my Dew products, too, and must thank you again for your recommendation and advice on it all. The spray bottle I got in a pack of selected products, including a bottle of concentrate for refills, arrived all squashed out of shape and it annoys me a bit but it's perfectly usable so I won't contact them (will probably get another if I do an order soon anyway). However, I am pleased they sent you the full replacement bottles and you do deserve that as you have been a good customer, plus you have sent quite a few on here their way.

I found the Creightons a bit sticky but am a big fan of Dew. I prefer to have a spray sanitiser than a gel these days.

I found the Creightons a bit sticky but am a big fan of Dew. I prefer to have a spray sanitiser than a gel these days.
Weirdly (and I AM weird), I like the slight tackiness. I don’t like the sanitisers that feel really cold on application and seem to evaporate quickly, leaving my hands feeling sort of shiny. Most of them still smell awful, though, even if it does go quickly.

Latest posts

Back