Cringeworthy Presentation

Avid

VIP Shopper
Plesse can someone have a quiet word with Nitesh and let him know that constantly talking over the presenters doesn't make for good watching?

This morning he talked over Vicki during a New York close out presentation. He doesn't listen, thereis no flow, he just blurts words out. No conversation - repeats the same mantras over and over again. They took the camera off of Vicki in the end as she wasn't able to get a word in edgeways. What a shame.

TJC please take note.

Kit10

Plesse can someone have a quiet word with Nitesh and let him know that constantly talking over the presenters doesn't make for good watching?

This morning he talked over Vicki during a New York close out presentation. He doesn't listen, thereis no flow, he just blurts words out. No conversation - repeats the same mantras over and over again. They took the camera off of Vicki in the end as she wasn't able to get a word in edgeways. What a shame.

TJC please take note.
I couldn’t agree more. I’ve never been a fan of having the buyers on screen. I find it very uncomfortable to watch, and it doesn’t take much these days to make me switch over. Presenting is a different skill which they don’t have. Buyers usually shift between ‘looking like a rabbit caught in the headlights’ or they just randomly shout information. If I walked into a shop and the sales assistants behaved like this, I would walk out.

Avid

VIP Shopper
Presenting is a different skill which they don’t have. Buyers usually shift between ‘looking like a rabbit caught in the headlights’ or they just randomly shout information.
Yes, they really need to sort this out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MixyG
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks