Crystal Kobe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

slinky

Registered Shopper
Any good? If you have experience so tell!
There is an outlet show on the Style channel with a few things that appeal - but I’ve never bought before.
The stylist/BA is excellent too

Never heard of them but they appear to be high end leisure "ski set" type of thing from what I can find. Not for me as I'm more likely to be knee deep in mud, not snow.

CC

Is it the sort of thing I would have seen in Kitzbuhel on my recent visit? Yes I have to say I fitted in very well, but disappointing because of the lack of snow.One’s ski-ing was severely affected but I trotted out in the Chanel outfit although it was embarrassingly last seasons, hope my reputation on the piste has not been affected too much.

ps.I was there for a couple of hours, went up a ski-lift, slid around on the snow and was nearly ‘taken out’ by a toddler on skis.

Is it the sort of thing I would have seen in Kitzbuhel on my recent visit? Yes I have to say I fitted in very well, but disappointing because of the lack of snow.One’s ski-ing was severely affected but I trotted out in the Chanel outfit although it was embarrassingly last seasons, hope my reputation on the piste has not been affected too much.

ps.I was there for a couple of hours, went up a ski-lift, slid around on the snow and was nearly ‘taken out’ by a toddler on skis.
😂😂😂we’ve just come back from a ski resort in Cortina Italy, plenty of snow but mega expensive shops, think Dior and Gucci with security on the door, will not be going back.

😂😂😂we’ve just come back from a ski resort in Cortina Italy, plenty of snow but mega expensive shops, think Dior and Gucci with security on the door, will not be going back.
The jet set is a hard life! Reminds me of the old days shopping in London,assistants would assess whether or not you were a ’suitable ‘ candidate to be looking at their wares, probably still the same but as JL is the highest I go, don’t care.

We went to Monte Carlo and were looking in the Van Cleef and Arpell shop. Huge window slap bang in the middle was a stand with one rather large diamond ring ,nothing else.
There was an armed guard watching us through the glass door.

The nearest I came to anything like that was back in 2011, I was in a relationship with a chap who lived in Zurich, and he wanted to buy me a watch for my birthday ( it wasn't, but he had terminal cancer and wouldn't be alive to celebrate so he said every time I looked at my watch I would think of him - not that I needed a watch to do that),

Anyway, with him it wasn't going to be any £10 jobby from Switzerland's equivalent of Argos, so off we went to the Bahnhofstrasse and I followed him into this smart shop with only half a dozen watches in each of its shop windows. Gulp ! Cue smartly groomed staff with a doorman. We were accompanied and showed comfy seats at a counter where we were brought coffee !!!! Wow ! Nothing was on display but was asked what we wanted and my chap said what style would you like ? I hadn't a clue ! then what I thought was wood panelled walls behind the assistant were suddenly pushed to one side and all the goods were shown - every top name in watches on display. In the end I chose a beautiful Longine square faced watch. My chap passed away less than 6 months later, but yes I still wear it and think of him. He not only gave me a wonderful time piece but a fabulous shopping experience.

Crystal Kobe is another one of those 'made up' names like Badgley Mischka and Mr Max that are found in America as part of an umbrella organisation.
Down a google rabbit hole…found this

Latest posts

Back