Cut Tidy

Enola

Does anybody know what brand of cut-tidy Dawn Weaver uses? Dawns sheets look to be reusable, those I have used can only be used once except for the smaller dies.

pyjama princess

VIP Shopper
As far as I know there is only one Cut Tidy and that's by Tattered Lace. I reuse mine time and time again until it's falling apart. If the die isn't too intricate I place the cut tidy at the back of the die so it doesn't get cut.
Shopping Telly has a sister site called Craft Telly if you're interested in joining a crafting forum.

Evie

VIP Shopper
As far as I know there is only one Cut Tidy and that's by Tattered Lace. I reuse mine time and time again until it's falling apart. If the die isn't too intricate I place the cut tidy at the back of the die so it doesn't get cut.
Shopping Telly has a sister site called Craft Telly if you're interested in joining a crafting forum.
Thanks for the info. I tried to register but although I used my correct email information it wouldn’t register. It even rejected my message to admin. It’s a shame because I love crafting!

pyjama princess

VIP Shopper
I've sent a message to Admin through the Craft Telly forum. To be honest I'm not expecting too much of a response. The forum was sold to new buyers quite sometime ago but they've never taken any interest in it not even to pop on and say Hello. If I hear anything I'll let you know.

Jazzydrury

VIP Shopper
I think Rare Earth and Carnation Crafts do it, but those two company’s are in truth Tattered Lace but under a different name

Enola

Thanks, just had a look on E-bay and they have it there. The previous ones I have used are Stix and Sissix once only use for large dies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasrourf
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks