Cut Tidy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Enola

Registered Shopper
Does anybody know what brand of cut-tidy Dawn Weaver uses? Dawns sheets look to be reusable, those I have used can only be used once except for the smaller dies.

As far as I know there is only one Cut Tidy and that's by Tattered Lace. I reuse mine time and time again until it's falling apart. If the die isn't too intricate I place the cut tidy at the back of the die so it doesn't get cut.
Shopping Telly has a sister site called Craft Telly if you're interested in joining a crafting forum.

As far as I know there is only one Cut Tidy and that's by Tattered Lace. I reuse mine time and time again until it's falling apart. If the die isn't too intricate I place the cut tidy at the back of the die so it doesn't get cut.
Shopping Telly has a sister site called Craft Telly if you're interested in joining a crafting forum.
Thanks for the info. I tried to register but although I used my correct email information it wouldn’t register. It even rejected my message to admin. It’s a shame because I love crafting!

I've sent a message to Admin through the Craft Telly forum. To be honest I'm not expecting too much of a response. The forum was sold to new buyers quite sometime ago but they've never taken any interest in it not even to pop on and say Hello. If I hear anything I'll let you know.

Thanks, just had a look on E-bay and they have it there. The previous ones I have used are Stix and Sissix once only use for large dies.

Latest posts

Back