D.F.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone see that Dyson hair wrap presenter this morning in that pink flowery abomination of a jumpsuit, whoever told her to wear that needs sectioning not sacking. Tried to find a shot of it but I'm useless at that.

CC

Did anyone see that Dyson hair wrap presenter this morning in that pink flowery abomination of a jumpsuit, whoever told her to wear that needs sectioning not sacking. Tried to find a shot of it but I'm useless at that.

CC

There was Ms Everton, all macho-aggressive, Abi/Abbi/Abbey in a pink thing that looked like fish scales & Tracey/Tracey in the abomination you described.
https://www.qvcuk.com/Dyson-Airwrap-Complete-Styling-Tool.product.402427.html?sc=IROA

Sorry - add on to reply to CC, do you think Ms Horne is trying to look like a plumper version of Ms Holden? I try hard not to be too spiteful, however, it's the first match of the season tomorrow & I'm feeling the tension so there has to be an outlet somewhere.

There is a similarity now that you mention it. They all looked awful in that show but I just could not take my eyes off that jumpsuit.

For all those of us that like the footy good luck to all our teams in the new season. Some of us will need it and a miracle!

CC

OMG.:mysmilie_505:

WTF??!!! Just nearly choked on a lemon puff! Poor Abbey probably thinks she looks so "on trend". Sorry Abs but you have just taken me back to those embarrassing phots in the 70s & 80s. That outfit" looks like a cross between a Quality Street wrapper & one of JRs outfits from her Wheel of Fortune days. Hope there are plenty of fire extinguishers in the studio as she looks highly flammable!

Abbi ALWAYS wears 'show-off' clothing, generally with ruffles and anything else that will make you look at HER. Then there are the nails............. her and that gobby guest from Lola Rose could have a 'nail-off' - both so alike and both so .... awful.

it's odd with DF at the beauty bash she was wearing a really fitted Onjenue dress nothing like the tat she wears on QVC

it's odd with DF at the beauty bash she was wearing a really fitted Onjenue dress nothing like the tat she wears on QVC

She can look really good... But for whatever reason she chooses not to. Wearing something you'd walk the dog in isn't going to get me to buy what you're selling. Especially not when coupled with those hyperactive pointy fingers!

She can look really good... But for whatever reason she chooses not to. Wearing something you'd walk the dog in isn't going to get me to buy what you're selling. Especially not when coupled with those hyperactive pointy fingers!

We must have gone on different days! I was once dragged along by my daughter and saw quite a few of the guests and presenters. Debbie Flint was not well dressed that day. She was wearing trousers and a top that gave her a sort of square shape and some very strange mid-calf boots which looked like patterned wellington boots. Awful look!

To be honest she's packed on a fair amount of weight recently & I can't imagine her in any of the newer Onjenu styles with high necks & migraine-inducing patterns. Maybe she views the Q offerings as her work uniform & because she doesn't have a home close to work travels up in her scruffs.

To be honest she's packed on a fair amount of weight recently & I can't imagine her in any of the newer Onjenu styles with high necks & migraine-inducing patterns. Maybe she views the Q offerings as her work uniform & because she doesn't have a home close to work travels up in her scruffs.

Not following her own book about freedom eating, then?

Latest posts

Back