Daily Advent Reveal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Look Fantastic Day 8 - REN V-Cense Revitalising Night Cream.

Was hoping not to get too much skincare, this was the first item. I need to share an advent calendar with you next year, maymorganlondon!

M&S Day 9 is an 11ml Autograph nail polish in Cranberry (a metallic red with rosy pink gleam). It's apparently an "all in one" (base, colour, top coats) and contains Argan Oil and Vitamin E. Worth £6 I believe.

Strangely, the M&S calendar Day 10 is another nail polish after yesterday's Autograph one. This is a 10ml (old shape bottle) Nails Inc Gel One Coat in Piccadilly Court, which is a darkish plum. Nice though. £13 on the M&S website.

Liberty - day 8 Malin & goetz Moisturiser day 9 - Davines all in one hair milk day 10 - Marvis 2 x 10ml tooothpaste

I thought it strange too Andi, they could have left a few days between

Exactly. I don't know if there are any more nail polishes in the calendar but, if so, I hope it's not in tomorrow's drawer! I will use them though.

Look Fantastic

Day 9 - Ojon damage reverse hair serum.

Day 10 - Ardell Wispies false eyelashes, my first real dud!

M&S Day 11 is a 15ml pot of Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm. I have never tried this so it's a good one for me and it's a cute little pot! Based on the price of 100ml, it's worth £5.70.

So pleased I got the M&S calendar, although some of the others you are talking about here sound pretty fabulous too.

Look Fantastic Day 11 - Christophe Robin Regenerating Hair Mask (can never see his name without thinking of Winnie the Pooh :giggle:)

M&S Day 11 is a 15ml pot of Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm. I have never tried this so it's a good one for me and it's a cute little pot! Based on the price of 100ml, it's worth £5.70.

So pleased I got the M&S calendar, although some of the others you are talking about here sound pretty fabulous too.

Ooh yes, I'd like to try that, too. It's the one Caroline Hirons says she'd like to be buried with(!!), and I generally get on quite well with her skincare recommendations, or - more to the point - if I've had a bad reaction to something and then looked into it, it has often been something she didn't get on with either. Would love to hear what you think of it when you get around to trying it.

Do you just not wear false eyelashes, or are they poor quality?

Oh yes, sorry, might have helped if I'd been clearer! :grin: I've just never used them. Always thought they seemed like a bit of a faff, and the mascaras are so good now.

Love Emma Hardie Moringa Balm - my skin feels silky-soft after use, and no dryness. The smell is sublime.

Ooh yes, I'd like to try that, too. It's the one Caroline Hirons says she'd like to be buried with(!!), and I generally get on quite well with her skincare recommendations, or - more to the point - if I've had a bad reaction to something and then looked into it, it has often been something she didn't get on with either. Would love to hear what you think of it when you get around to trying it.

Thanks, ladies. It's good to hear such positive opinions and I'm looking forward to trying this more than ever. I like Caroline Hirons' reviews too. She's appeared on QVC, hasn't she? Fortunately, she doesn't just gush about everything so I believe her when she's on Q endorsing something.

M&S Calendar Day 12 - a Look Good, Feel Better mini powder brush. It's not that mini as it's about 12.5cm long! As the regular size one is £12.99, this must be worth about £10??

I've just been reading that the company is charitable and supports women with cancer.

M&S Calendar Day 12 - a Look Good, Feel Better mini powder brush. It's not that mini as it's about 12.5cm long! As the regular size one is £12.99, this must be worth about £10??

I've just been reading that the company is charitable and supports women with cancer.

Yes, Marks have a large display regarding this brand. I have been tempted to support it but I have very sensitive skin so don't use much makeup or appliances

Day 11- Byredo bal d'afrique handcream like loccitane shea cream smells lovely.
day 12 - Nars mini leguna bronzer

I'm enjoying my M&S calendar but the Look fantastic one sounds great. I might be tempted next year

Look Fantastic Day 12 - Foreo Luna Play and Night Cleanser.

I couldn't believe it, I kept checking I'd opened the right door! I'd seen that this was included in the calendar, from a list of contents that someone on here helpfully posted (it was the one thing on it I remembered, as had often wondered about trying one). I'd assumed it would be the big present at the end, so a really nice surprise! :happy:

I've got the Decleor calendar. Considering what's been in it, it is amazing value for money. Today, the 13th, there is aromessance oil of some kind. The only trouble with the little sizes is that I can't read what's in them - even with my glasses on lol.

CC

M&S Day 13 - 5ml pot of Skyn Icelandic Relief Eye Cream - based on the cost of a 14ml pot (£38), the pot in the calendar is worth about £13.50. Never tried Skyn - has anyone else?

I've got the Decleor calendar. Considering what's been in it, it is amazing value for money. Today, the 13th, there is aromessance oil of some kind. The only trouble with the little sizes is that I can't read what's in them - even with my glasses on lol.

CC

I'm the same lol. I love the contents but haven't always known because I can't read the narrative on the bottles if it's a body or face oil.....but they do smell nice!

Latest posts

Back