Daniel Sandler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've tried cutting mine just recently..! I think I might have the same problem with the eyebrows if I hadn't devastated mine in my youth! Aren't the specs a pain in the butt..black speckles and stripes!

Yes!!! Bloomin' glasses!

I think my long, almost curly eyebrows are as much to blame for the entanglement as my eyelashes, they're a bugger I tell you!! :headbang:

Yes!!! Bloomin' glasses!

I think my long, almost curly eyebrows are as much to blame for the entanglement as my eyelashes, they're a bugger I tell you!! :headbang:

Long curly eyebrows! Are you a poodle perchance?! But one woman's meat etc, I would love some of your excess eyebrows - I have to draw mine in every morning, so sadly overplucked are they!

The specs are a nuisance definitely with eye make-up...you have to use a bit more to show that you actually have eyes behind the specs, and as discussed previously, it doesn't half make a mess! Having said that, I've worn specs since the age of 12ish so I feel naked without them now - but on my last visit to the optician he cheered me up by saying that in a few years I'll have cataracts - "but not to worry, an 8 minute op and you won't even need to wear glasses any more.." oh joy, I can't wait!! At least at the dentist I can shut my eyes so I don't have to see needles and drills and so on, but if they're doing your eyes you can't do that can you..!!:sweat:

Latest posts

Back