Dannii minogue fashion- pi$$ take and other stories!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember the same thing happening with the curvy girl Joy, and she was much taller than Clare, but still the stylists would shove her out in skin tight poly trousers that almost cut off the ****** supply to her thighs ! It takes skill to dress different body shapes, but clearly QVC stylists haven't a clue.

I often wonder who these backstage stylists are, there is never any mention of the on air guest/ba stylists being employed, so I'd like to know who they are - IF there are any, and its just someone back stage picking out who'll wear what.
I used to see Joy a lot. Lived near me as fierce as fierce can be. Much Much smaller in real life. very very tall and a size 16. she looked amazing much much better than on QVC. I think the camera really makes people look a lot bigger than in real life. Thats why celebrities are soo thin because the camera can put at least a stone or more on you.

One of the things I never understand is when they are presenting clothes, they nearly always show us tha darkest shade they have got on the models.

Is she still with the boyfriend? Perhaps she’s contented, and ‘let herself go ‘ a bit!
I've been contented for nearly 43 years & I haven't let myself go. When she was following the plan she dedicated several blogs to her weight loss & wrote about the times she wore fancy dress costumes so that she could 'hide' & wearing two sets of shapewear at a Christmas party; she said she was never going back to that situation. Since then she's become a vegan & the emphasis on replacement fats can make that choice a weight gain minefield. CHunts is a tall girl & even though she says she's pear-shaped she's well proportioned so despite gaining back the weight she could still dress better than she is at present.

Maybe there's stuff going on in her life at the moment? She's certainly much more matronly then she ever was - but then she and a lot of them are now middle-aged (Julia Roberts approaching elderly) when your body does change. I'm just glad I didn't choose a career in front of the camera, but again, that was their career choice.

True and I’m sure just so long as she’s getting paid, she’s happy. Even so I would like to see her looking stunning- like they are always seem to say when it seems glaringly obvious that the opposite is true!
My biggest shock was the little vest tops with buttons - they worked out at nearly £30 a piece and they shouldn’t have cost any more than £6, especially when it was so evident that they were poorly made. It’s the blatant lying that gets me. Yes they’re trying to sell things so I don’t expect to hear negatives, but to ignore poor workmanship and go as far as to say how well it’s made- no! Or to say you’ll buy loads when it means eg, 5 vest tops ( a common purchase for someone in the summer) will set you back nearly £150..I don’t bliddy think so!
Dannii herself looked very odd in the eye make up department- thick black eyeliner underneath her eyes, perhaps she hoped that it would detract from the lies she was telling! No Dannii , a polyester dress would not be ideal for a Melbourne summer, nor would Kylie be seen dead in any of these rags !
I noticed Dannii's make up the other day,she looked like a badly made up corpse😯

I've been contented for nearly 43 years & I haven't let myself go. When she was following the plan she dedicated several blogs to her weight loss & wrote about the times she wore fancy dress costumes so that she could 'hide' & wearing two sets of shapewear at a Christmas party; she said she was never going back to that situation. Since then she's become a vegan & the emphasis on replacement fats can make that choice a weight gain minefield. CHunts is a tall girl & even though she says she's pear-shaped she's well proportioned so despite gaining back the weight she could still dress better than she is at present.

Totally agree. The glasses and fringe are definitely a no no too. She did mention emulating Jackie Joseph's 'style' but,the latter is alot taller and slimmer,it ain't working on Chunts.

Latest posts

Back