Dannii Minogue Fashion TSV 25/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dannii Minogue Pull On Coloured Twill Jean Regular​

£35.98
P&P: £3.95

Flatter your figure in these easy-to-wear jeans from Dannii Minogue. With a comfy elasticated waistband that stretches to fit you better and enables you to simply pull the jeans on, you'll not only look fabulous but feel good when you're in them too. Team yours with anything from a relaxed tee and jacket by day or a blouse and heels for a night out and head out the door with style confidence.

You can have it all - classic details like back welt pockets and a faux fly at the front give this pair the appearance of regular jeans, but when you go to put them on, offer the ease of pull-on trousers. Four-way stretch in the fabric then brings added comfort while retaining the shape, for a design you'll want to keep on wearing. In fact, you may never go back to your normal jeans again!

Colours for everyone - whether you're a fan of classic or bright hues, these jeans come in five fantastic colour options to please all tastes. Choose Navy or Black if you prefer the versatility of neutrals, Khaki for an on-trend colour that will still go with most things, Hot Pink to make a bold style statement or Cobalt to freshen up any look.

• 96% cotton, 4% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
  • Khaki
  • Navy
  • Black
  • Hot Pink
  • Cobalt

Garment measurements:
  • Waist: 6: 68.6cm (27"), 8: 71.1cm (28"), 10: 73.7cm (29"), 12: 76.2cm (30"), 14: 78.7cm (31"), 16: 82.6cm (32.5"), 18: 86.4cm (34"), 20: 90.8cm (35.8"), 22: 95.3cm (37.5")
  • Hips: 6: 85.7cm (33.8"), 8: 88.3cm (34.8"), 10: 90.8cm (35.8"), 12: 93.4cm (36.8"), 14: 95.9cm (37.8"), 16: 99.7cm (39.3"), 18: 103.5cm (40.8"), 20: 107.3cm (42.3"), 22: 112.4cm (44.3")
  • Inseam (all sizes): 73.7cm (29")

All measurements are approximate

https://www.qvcuk.com/Dannii-Minogu...-Jean-Regular.product.192042.html?sc=PRODFEED

Dannii Minogue Pull On Coloured Twill Jean Petite​

£35.98

Flatter your figure in these easy-to-wear Petite jeans from Dannii Minogue. With a comfy elasticated waistband that stretches to fit you better and enables you to simply pull the jeans on, you'll not only look fabulous but feel good when you're in them too. Team yours with anything from a relaxed tee and jacket by day or a blouse and heels for a night out and head out the door with style confidence.

Feel confidently petite - passionate about creating pieces that not only fit but flatter petites in every way, 5' 2" Dannii Minogue has used her expertise and own personal petite journey to take away the struggle of finding what works for your frame. Designed for petites of all shapes and sizes, taking into consideration everything from print size to collar placement, this is fashion that's made for you.

You can have it all - classic details like back welt pockets and a faux fly at the front give this pair the appearance of regular jeans, but when you go to put them on, offer the ease of pull-on trousers. Four-way stretch in the fabric then brings added comfort while retaining the shape, for a design you'll want to keep on wearing. In fact, you may never go back to your normal jeans again!

Colours for everyone - whether you're a fan of classic or bright hues, these jeans come in five fantastic colour options to please all tastes. Choose Navy or Black if you prefer the versatility of neutrals, Khaki for an on-trend colour that will still go with most things, Hot Pink to make a bold style statement or Cobalt to freshen up any look.

• Machine washable at 40C

Colour options:
  • Khaki
  • Navy
  • Black
  • Hot Pink
  • Cobalt

Garment measurements:
  • Waist: 6: 68.6cm (27"), 8: 71.1cm (28"), 10: 73.7cm (29"), 12: 76.2cm (30"), 14: 78.7cm (31"), 16: 82.6cm (32.5"), 18: 86.4cm (34"), 20: 90.8cm (35.8"), 22: 95.3cm (37.5")
  • Hips: 6: 85.7cm (33.8"), 8: 88.3cm (34.8"), 10: 90.8cm (35.8"), 12: 93.4cm (36.8"), 14: 95.9cm (37.8"), 16: 99.7cm (39.3"), 18: 103.5cm (40.8"), 20: 107.3cm (42.3"), 22: 112.4cm (44.3")
  • Inseam (all sizes): 66cm (26")

I can get 3 pairs of jeans and 2 bottles of wine at Asda for the price of Ms Minogue's offerings. Also, I am not buying elasticated waist jeans before I'm 90. Zip jeans are my measureometer for how fat I'm getting - if I can't do them up then I need to eat/drink less.

CC

I can get 3 pairs of jeans and 2 bottles of wine at Asda for the price of Ms Minogue's offerings. Also, I am not buying elasticated waist jeans before I'm 90. Zip jeans are my measureometer for how fat I'm getting - if I can't do them up then I need to eat/drink less.

CC
And still have enough left for a fish supper on the way home😇😇

I agree that elastic joggers/leggings lull you into a false sense of security.

Dannii Minogue Pull On Coloured Twill Jean Regular​

£35.98

Flatter your figure in these easy-to-wear jeans from Dannii Minogue. With a comfy elasticated waistband that stretches to fit you better and enables you to simply pull the jeans on, you'll not only look fabulous but feel good when you're in them too. Team yours with anything from a relaxed tee and jacket by day or a blouse and heels for a night out and head out the door with style confidence.

• Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
  • Khaki
  • Navy
  • Black
  • Hot Pink
  • Cobalt

Garment measurements:
  • Inseam (all sizes): 73.7cm (29")

https://www.qvcuk.com/Dannii-Minogu...-Jean-Regular.product.192042.html?sc=PRODFEED

Dannii Minogue Pull On Coloured Twill Jean Petite​

£35.98

Flatter your figure in these easy-to-wear Petite jeans from Dannii Minogue. With a comfy elasticated waistband that stretches to fit you better and enables you to simply pull the jeans on, you'll not only look fabulous but feel good when you're in them too. Team yours with anything from a relaxed tee and jacket by day or a blouse and heels for a night out and head out the door with style confidence.

Feel confidently petite - passionate about creating pieces that not only fit but flatter petites in every way, 5' 2" Dannii Minogue has used her expertise and own personal petite journey to take away the struggle of finding what works for your frame. Designed for petites of all shapes and sizes, taking into consideration everything from print size to collar placement, this is fashion that's made for you.

• Machine washable at 40C

Colour options:
  • Khaki
  • Navy
  • Black
  • Hot Pink
  • Cobalt

Garment measurements:
  • Inseam (all sizes): 66cm (26")

So rthe tsv is leggings then.

CC
For me, that horse has bolted.

We’ll soon know, as they will stuff the plus sized models into a couple of sizes too small
I heard Julia say she had ordered 3 pairs, one pair in hot pink. Oh Lordy, is right!

I never know what size to buy from any brand on QVC. How much do you allow between your actual hip or bust size and the garment measurement? I don't want to stretch a garment out to its max. I had reasonable success with Ruth Langsford's tall jeans, but the fit across the hips varied even though they were the same size. As for Mr Max, forget it on their trousers. Much too small.

I was half watching fashion on Friday yesterday with Julia. On at least two occasions when reading out descriptions and sizes, Julia realised that the information she had been given, and was on screen, were wrong. Luckily Julia is a good presenter and noticed it straight away. I think many of the other presenters wouldn’t have noticed, and just read the wrong details out parrot fashion, while being too busy twirling about or reading out customer tweets. Whoever thechild is behind the scenes who is responsible for sorting out the items and information for the shows (Mr. producer, as Craig refers to?) doesn’t seem up to the job!

I was half watching fashion on Friday yesterday with Julia. On at least two occasions when reading out descriptions and sizes, Julia realised that the information she had been given, and was on screen, were wrong. Luckily Julia is a good presenter and noticed it straight away. I think many of the other presenters wouldn’t have noticed, and just read the wrong details out parrot fashion, while being too busy twirling about or reading out customer tweets. Whoever thechild is behind the scenes who is responsible for sorting out the items and information for the shows (Mr. producer, as Craig refers to?) doesn’t seem up to the job!
I would expect the presenter to have read the product information cards before the show. I agree that some other presenters wouldn’t have picked upon the incorrect details, but with a bit of preparation before the live show this situation could be avoided.

Its seeming these days with the enlightenment of the fashion guests presenters appear to be heavily dependent on them for their hours. Certainly the newer presenter, if you take a look at the video Annaliese did about what she does prior to an hour and being provided with the item numbers of the shows products. She relates them to being provided to her to be able to decide what she is wearing for the hour and shows the clothing on her dressing room rail. Watching the other day with Helene Berman in between telling Helene she knew what she was doing fashion designing wise, pointing at her and calling her darling. As for product information she actually read out chest sizing that was either just across the front or the back.

Latest posts

Back