Dannii Minogue Petite Fashion TSV 8/3/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I presume we will be subjected to a would-be sleb "designer" selecting from the usual warehouses. Sorry if I'm being too cynical. Q is more in love with sleb culture than most of us on this channel appear to be!
Is 'petite' fashion only for small framed women, or does it include any size of woman who is short in stature ?

The only thing I was remotely interested in was the sleeveless maxi . Living in hope for a holiday away sometime in the next decade.

Everything seemed to be sleeveless/short sleeved so unless Q offerings are more suited to UK weather it won’t be much use. Wonder what the prices will be on Q.

I presume we will be subjected to a would-be sleb "designer" selecting from the usual warehouses. Sorry if I'm being too cynical. Q is more in love with sleb culture than most of us on this channel appear to be!
She had her own range years ago, I watched a documentary about it - some very nice stuff and she was very hands on. I think in the UK it was higher end stores that stocked it.

I had a look at the link for her range at Target, and to me it screamed "Bon Marche". It's not gonna fill a gap in Q's market, it's just more of the same, cheaply made, uninspiring clothes with a bumped up price tag. The only point of difference I guess is that it's "Petite" which I believe is more to do with height as opposed to size - One thing I'll say for RL is that she does offer different lengths in her stuff. I think Danni Minogue will be another pointless edition and won't offer anything worthwhile.

As a woman who`se never been petite in her life (I swear my nappies were a size 10 ! ) I can understand the problems petite ladies may have in finding well fitting clothes. I have the opposite problem at not far off being 6ft tall but when these so called designers have done ranges for supermarket chains then nothing would convince me that the stuff they`d sell on Q would be any different except in price.
Gok Wan is another example and only recently I saw some imitation suede trousers he did in his WuLulu range on Q for £5 a pair in a local discount shop which buys up branded clothes from last season or from bankrupt shops, end of ranges etc. The said trousers had terrible reviews on Q regarding fit and Q or the manufacturers must have offloaded remaining stock.
Sadly I expect similar from Danni`s range. Her stuff seems to be just ordinary but smaller fitting and even though Q must have a number of petite ladies watching their shows, I doubt the brand will really take off. Just my opinion and I could be wrong but for supermarket styles and fabrics I`d expect to pay supermarket prices.

Don't bother looking here in that case. Although I'm not in the petite range (most definitely not), I can imagine how hard it must be to get smaller frame clothes that fit and flatter. My friend is a size 2 shoe and has to look really hard to find adult shoes.

Latest posts

Back