Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• data TSV 1.jpg
    data TSV 1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 100
  • data TSV 2.jpg
    data TSV 2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 96
I bought this the last time it was a TSV and it worked for me, but a lot of customers wrote reviews saying that it wasn’t compatible with their phones and that the information given was inaccurate.

I hope that this will be addressed during the next presentation for future purchasers.

Data Logixx Backup Genius Storage Expansion for Phone Tablet & PC
Item Number: 521009
P&P £3.95

128gb QVC Price £49.00 Todays Special Value Price £36.98

256gb QVC Price £72.00 Todays Special Value Price £59.98

Boost the storage space of your electronic devices with the Data Logixx Backup Genius, complete with four convenient connectors and your choice of 128GB or 256GB memory, Backup Genius makes it easy to store photos, videos, and other files without using up precious storage space on your device. Capture your memories and share them easily with friends and family with the help of this handy mobile companion.

Great for everyone - the Backup Genius is compatible with virtually any device that has a lightning, USB, micro-USB or USB-C port, including iPhones, iPads, Apple computers, Windows PCs, Chromebooks, and most new Android phones and tablets. Android phones must have the OTG (On The Go) functionality enabled in order to be compatible.

Save your storage - using the Backup Genius is the easiest way to save photos or videos on your phone or tablet. You don’t need any adaptors or internet access and there’s no complicated set-up either. When the Backup Genius is connected to your phone or tablet you can take pictures and shoot video directly to the Backup Genius' storage, without using up storage on your device which might be running low. So it’s easy to transfer files between devices and you could even save TV programmes or films onto it to watch whenever you like. For added security, it’s password protected too and you can also chose what you’d like to back up - either all your photos and videos or just some of them to free up space on your phone.

Precious memories - with thousands of important photos and videos sitting on your phone, it’s time to back them up to make sure you always have a copy. Backup Genius gives you peace of mind because you know your precious memories are safe, protected and backed up.

It’s all in the app - the downloadable app is simple to navigate and lets you save all your photos, videos and contacts with one tap of the friendly ‘backup everything’ button. App installation is required for iOS and Android devices. You should be prompted to download the free app once the adaptor is connected to your device. If not, Mo Disk for Apple is available for download in the Apple App Store and in the Google Play Store for Android devices.

Choose yours - available in classic Black, White, Gold or Silver colours, you’ll easily find the perfect match for your devices, plus choose between 128GB or 256GB memory depending on how much storage you need.

Please note: Backup Genius isn’t recommended for use with pre-paid or pay-as-you-go phones or employer-provided phones

Colour and memory options:

• Gold with 128GB or 256GB
  • Black with 128GB or 256GB
  • White with 128GB or 256GB
  • Silver with 128GB or 256GB

What’s in the box?

• 1 x Backup Genius storage expansion
  • Step by step manual

Can this be used to transfer photos from pc TO iPhone/iPad?
I’ve only heard about the reverse - ie: moving files FROM phones.
Thanks 😀

There appeared to be 116 reviews averaging 1.7 when this last appeared. Click on the Google link and funnily enough we have gone back to Year Zero and the page has disappeared. I don't blame them. I wouldn't want that score showing for something I was selling again either. They do seem to play that trick quite a bit on anything that gets poor reviews on previous outings, and then reappears later with all that negative history airbrushed out. What they should do is keep the original reviews so people can make an informed choice as to whether they buy or not.

The article in the link below might help, but I’ve not tried to transfer photos etc onto or from a computer. The Duke of Cheese is correct. The reviews for last time were dreadful (I was one of the lucky ones where it did work) and loads were returned to QVC for a refund.

I have Apple products and one of the main criticisms, apart from some of them not working at all, was that they didn’t work on other makes of phone, despite what Matt was saying.

I’d say “buyer beware” although you could always return it .... if you don’t mind the hassle that that would entail.

it was meant to be a dyson tsv but now its

Data Logixx Storage Expansion for Phone, Tablet & PC TSV 15/11/20

(Previous was http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.520192)
I am surprised (not at a Dyson TSV those are 'ten a penny'), no the fact that instead, they did as a TSV a product where the previous version had so many 1 star reviews. I know it works for some and if it does, it is a 'boon', but for the vast majority it doesn't, hence the reviews, not just on Q (UK) but on other sites also!

As far as I can tell it won't work with the phone I bought from QVC fairly recently.

So I've posted a question to ask if it will.

I doubt that I will get an answer in time, while it is still a TSV, or they probably won't even publish my question if it won't work.

I've been researching the OTG function which is required for it to work, and looked in my phone manual, where it is not mentioned. So it probably doesn't have OTG.

At the time of writing, there are already 2 reviews from people who bought it before, saying it was useless.

Latest posts

Back