Dave Bradford back on IW yet again!!!!!

Susie Wusie

VIP Shopper
8.29am and Dave Bradford is on with Blue Magic POD does this mean Dave Bradford is back yet again at Ideal World ?how many times has he left and come back yet again.

Nutsville

VIP Shopper
Dave has been back on Create and Craft since about September 2019. He was part of the team that setup and launched the doomed The Craft Channel that went bust and lost so much money.

Susie Wusie

VIP Shopper
Dave has been back on Create and Craft since about September 2019. He was part of the team that setup and launched the doomed The Craft Channel that went bust and lost so much money.
Yes l knew he left Hochanda and was at C&C now, he later this morning said he was back on IW for a few days and had missed it.

Nellykins

I like Dave. I'd rather watch him than the other bunch of gobshites like pervy Pete, Mike the spiv, and dickhead Paul. At least he seems genuine and sounds like he cares about the viewer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertN
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks