Dave Bradford

grovesy

VIP Shopper
I notice on Facebook page they have a photo of him visiting and looks like he is joining them!

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
Blimey! No wonder the regular IW mob are now presenting on Create & Craft - this is a wholesale defection.

Jacksmissis

VIP Shopper
Yep, and thats in addition to all the companies that have moved from C&C to Hochy and TCC - very strange goings on (IMO)!

CallMeQ

VIP Shopper
I wonder what is wrong at C&C for them all to leave....

Flying Pigs

VIP Shopper
Watched Dave's first show with Dawn ( you can see it in the catch up part of the website , the Friday 2p.m. slot). I enjoyed the show and Dave fits in very well.

E

Enigma

If you look at one of the Ideal World threads, someone posted a link to a website that gives a summary of the company's current status as a business, and it's not looking particularly healthy.

So Dave, Jackie and Nigel may well have decided to jump before they were pushed.

mr tom

A new era? same old sh#t.
Shocked to see that Dave left IW as he seemed like he was there forever.

However he is genuinely good at his job and doesn't make me feel like an idiot for watching him (unlike other presenters)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcafeeactivate121
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks