Dave the jadeite man

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Saw that when I clicked on their site this morning. My first thought was did I make a mistake last night but on thinking it over I didn’t. It was on the the just missed list. near the necklace whose price was unaltered this morning at 255. Then it occurred to me that maybe they do look at this site . So now apparently they are prepared to cut their price back to just c. 10 times that of other sites.

Saw that when I clicked on their site this morning. My first thought was did I make a mistake last night but on thinking it over I didn’t. It was on the the just missed list. near the necklace whose price was unaltered this morning at 255. Then it occurred to me that maybe they do look at this site . So now apparently they are prepared to cut their price back to just c. 10 times that of other sites.
Well apparently they’ve now cancelled all the orders from this morning! Not sure if they can do that!

Well, a sale is a contract between the vendor and buyer, and if buyers have the right to pull out of that contract so must vendors.

They can blame computer system faults (it's one of their favourite ruses, after all). And since those payments wouldn't have been validated until midnight-ish tonight anyway, the buyers haven't lost any money. Or have to wait for a refund.

If anything, the buyers have had a lucky escape. The sale might have gone through, and they might have been sent something monstrous by Gemporia

Latest posts

Back