Dawn Bibby

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I've had an e mail from the new Craft channel set up by Debbie Greenwood and Julian B. Dawn B is joining the channel as presenter and craft expert. Makes sense I suppose although I'm not keen on the woman. I will be watching though !

I've had an e mail from the new Craft channel set up by Debbie Greenwood and Julian B. Dawn B is joining the channel as presenter and craft expert. Makes sense I suppose although I'm not keen on the woman. I will be watching though !

I will watch the launch hour and then dip in and out as I currently do with crafting. All I can say is its going to be great to have more competition in the marketplace.

Yes, great, well done for snitching hahaha

:mysmilie_59:

To be honest, I'd have respected her not wanting to reveal but she posted what I thought was a rather rude post on Facebook telling people to stop mithering her about where she was going - sorry that people are actually interested in watching you Dawn... as for her not being able to announce it, she's known for months where she was going.

:mysmilie_59:

To be honest, I'd have respected her not wanting to reveal but she posted what I thought was a rather rude post on Facebook telling people to stop mithering her about where she was going - sorry that people are actually interested in watching you Dawn... as for her not being able to announce it, she's known for months where she was going.

If you really are an "insider" then you would know exactly why Dawn posted her request as you would have seen this type of thing at C&C!
Plus you would be fully aware of why she couldn't announce what she was doing until yesterday.

Dawn was being inundated with messages, of which most were nice, honestly interested fans (all her fans are lovely, kind souls) but she was also getting vile, abusive posts from people who had only joined the page to send these hateful messages.
She just didn't want to give details of these messages or acknowledge their full content.

T

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back