Deal of the Day Leaf blower, sucker and shredder

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£1 MEGADROP1

Registered Shopper
Today's amazing deal is a leaf blower, They had scrolling on the screen we found this at ideal word for £39.99 +£5.99 p&p

Peter Simon, Now you won't believe the price we're doing it for so I'm sat thinking £9.99, £14.99, £19.99? No £29.99 + £9.99 p&p so your saving a massive £5.99 if you don't call for it of course

Last edited:
Today's amazing deal is a leaf blower, They had scrolling on the screen we found this at ideal word for £39.99 +£5.99 p&p

Peter Simon, Now you won't believe the price we're doing it for so I'm sat thinking £9.99, £14.99, £19.99? No £29.99 + £9.99 p&p so your saving a massive £5.99 if you don't call for it of course

So... Bid are selling the Exact same product as IW but 10% cheaper? And that's a bad thing? I'm sorry but I don't get it? Shouldn't you be praising them?

So... Bid are selling the Exact same product as IW but 10% cheaper? And that's a bad thing? I'm sorry but I don't get it? Shouldn't you be praising them?

Do you work in marketing? 'cause that sound so much better than "we're six pounds cheaper"! I think the poster was just trying to illustrate how small a saving some of these so called deals represent!

Has anyone noticed that Dirty Peter doesn't seem to like Charlie Charleston going anywhere near him, I have noticed it a few times now. He didn't even greet him properly and shake his hand when he made his 'entrance' at the top of the show last night. Maybe he isn't Peter's type unlike the other Charlie that he was usually all over!

Conversely the female assistant couldn't have been any colder towards Peter, no kiss or anything. In fact if she'd have turned her head any further around she would have looked like the girl on The Exorcist!

She ended up with Lisa Brash on Price Drop, she didn't stay on Bid for long.

Do you work in marketing? 'cause that sound so much better than "we're six pounds cheaper"! I think the poster was just trying to illustrate how small a saving some of these so called deals represent!

It just highlights how hypocrytical and muddled the posts are on this forum And perfectly highlights the fact that all people want to do is find something to moan about. You moan that bid don't sell quality item like IW and QVC. But when they, as in this deal of the day you dont mention it. You moan that they are expensive but even with their delivery charge they are still cheaper than IW. Sometimes the glass is half full you know lol. I can't imagine wearing such mud tinted glasses all the time. It must be exhausting always seeking out the bad so you have something to criticize!

Last edited:
My point is that its not much of a saving for deal of the day which to quote James Russell is "an amazing product at an amazing price for 1 day only", take off you phone call and you only save £4.46

If you see my post on the no argument thread you will see a positive 1 about the catch the light vases they sell and how good the sonic toothbrushes are on another thread

In the past people might not have minded paying £7.99 p&p because usually the item would be sent that day or the day after and be with you the next day or a couple of days after, Now they don't do anything with your order for up to a week and then its a further few days before you get it yet we're still paying £7.99 so more cut backs, worse service, same price and charging £9.99 for the deal of the day was just squeezing another £2 out of people when they could send it for the usual £7.99 cost as the item did not look bigger than some others they sell

it seems that bingo will not have anyone say a bad word about bid, I post positive and negative posts about them and have done for years, They often do price checks and they sell things for £20, £30, £40 less and that's a good deal but I don't call under a £5 a mega deal of the day

Last edited:
save your breath Mega, it' not worth it!
bings doesn't get the concepts of quality, decency or irony!

Has anyone noticed that Dirty Peter doesn't seem to like Charlie Charleston going anywhere near him, I have noticed it a few times now. He didn't even greet him properly and shake his hand when he made his 'entrance' at the top of the show last night. Maybe he isn't Peter's type unlike the other Charlie that he was usually all over!

Conversely the female assistant couldn't have been any colder towards Peter, no kiss or anything. In fact if she'd have turned her head any further around she would have looked like the girl on The Exorcist!

She ended up with Lisa Brash on Price Drop, she didn't stay on Bid for long.

I'm sure the body language of Bid-Tv could provide the research data for many a thesis. Makes you wonder how much of a bad-tempered old bugger Dirty Peter is off-camera - I suspect many assistants don't relish the thought of putting a shift with him.

Possible reason why Peter avoids Charlie "Charlie Charleston" Hopkins - Charlie has a girlfriend. :mysmilie_13:

I'm sure the body language of Bid-Tv could provide the research data for many a thesis. Makes you wonder how much of a bad-tempered old bugger Dirty Peter is off-camera - I suspect many assistants don't relish the thought of putting a shift with him.

Possible reason why Peter avoids Charlie "Charlie Charleston" Hopkins - Charlie has a girlfriend. :mysmilie_13:

I think Dirty Peter is a vile, bad tempered old bugger full stop!
There have been a couple of occasions when the camera catches him unawares and he's got a face like thunder. One day his mic was brought back up a bit early and he was swearing at one of the team so yes, he's a nasty, bad tempered piece of work, don't be fooled by the 'bumbling uncle Peter' routine!

Latest posts

Back