Debbie’s sideline.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Forgive me but, as I no longer watch QVC, I was unaware that Debs runs a B&B. I received her newsletter, revealing this.
Can anyone tell me any ore about this venture?

Hi Louise nice to see you posting again. Debbie's running a "retreat" I think she calls it; possibly for other writers. I don't know much more about it.

Forgive me but, as I no longer watch QVC, I was unaware that Debs runs a B&B. I received her newsletter, revealing this.

You will probably find more details in back issues of her blog. She lives down in Devon now and commutes back for her QVC shifts. She rarely manages a show when she's in without a mention of it.

Could you imagine Ms Flints B&B/retreat/writers workshop or whatever it happens to be that day, it'll be like the Victoria and Albert of QVC, Cozee Home and Northern Nights on the bed, Cooks Essentials/Kuhn Rikon and Kitchen Aid in the Kitchen, Samsung in the living room, Amazon Alexa everywhere, Richard Jackson Flower Power in the garden shed to feed the plants half dying in the garden, well they were ordered from QVC. :mysmilie_17:

In my opinion, Ms Flint will take any opportunity to make money, from writing slutty novels, to diet books to now, guest house. I'm sorry to sound so flippant but I don't put any credence to any of her money making scams, I mean schemes.

In my opinion, Ms Flint will take any opportunity to make money, from writing slutty novels, to diet books to now, guest house. I'm sorry to sound so flippant but I don't put any credence to any of her money making scams, I mean schemes.

Debbie Flint writing a diet book!!!
:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Last time I saw her she had on a top two sizes too small, white leggings and some trainer type shoes. She looked a little dumpy to say the least.

CC

Can anyone tell me any ore about this venture<<

Debbie will. At every opportunity.

Debbie Flint writing a diet book!!!
:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Last time I saw her she had on a top two sizes too small, white leggings and some trainer type shoes. She looked a little dumpy to say the least.

CC

I agree, she could wear an Oscar de la Renta evening dress and still looks like she’s just finished scrubbing the oven.

Could you imagine Ms Flints B&B/retreat/writers workshop or whatever it happens to be that day, it'll be like the Victoria and Albert of QVC, Cozee Home and Northern Nights on the bed, Cooks Essentials/Kuhn Rikon and Kitchen Aid in the Kitchen, Samsung in the living room, Amazon Alexa everywhere, Richard Jackson Flower Power in the garden shed to feed the plants half dying in the garden, well they were ordered from QVC. :mysmilie_17:

Now that you've said that Shoppy, I'm wondering if you're right, and her place IS kitted out with QVC stuff, making it a showpiece for which QVC are sponsoring the goods, and if she happens to flog or create sales for QVC from her venture then she could be on a commission as well - it would certainly save her a small fortune otherwise.

Now that you've said that Shoppy, I'm wondering if you're right, and her place IS kitted out with QVC stuff, making it a showpiece for which QVC are sponsoring the goods, and if she happens to flog or create sales for QVC from her venture then she could be on a commission as well - it would certainly save her a small fortune otherwise.

Of course..Bound to be .

I've never bothered to find out about her Devon B&B but the weather's fallen apart, my Mr T has abandoned me for a lads week away & I'm bored so thought I'd have a look. I thought she ran an exclusive writers retreat then I found this https://www.arvon.org/about-us/ she's all smoke & mirrors.

Isn't there a little coffee shop as well? Swear someone on Facebook mentioned she keeps plugging the cream teas.

I can just imagine del boy in a few years time (or sooner), serving teas in her gaff, in the Mrs Overall style, leaning over a punter saying "More tea madam".

Yes, Debbie goes to the other one to learn how to write

A good author has a good book already in them and don't need to learn if they have the imagination, in Fibby Flints case I hope they offer a thirty day money back guarantee, unless she took the course in "how to throw a slutty novel together in 10 minutes" in that case......result! :mysmilie_3:

It’s only a matter of time until QVC run a series “At Home With Debbie” in which she shows us around the retreat, pointing out how perfectly the QVC items fit and enhance her home. She will have the dogs sitting sweetly on the settee with a Cozee Homes throw, home made bread in the kitchen alongside a Kuhn Rikon knife.

Latest posts

Back