Debbie Flint and big news about Devon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would think she needs a second job like QVC to keep that place going ! A lot of money has clearly been spent on kitting the place out, unless a lot of it was there when she bought the place.

As for the flat in Banstead, the outlook is lovely, but why is she sharing with everyone the properties she's looking at ????? Who the hell is bothered ??

She’s doing what makes her disliked by a lot of people and it’s that crass thing she does, Queen Julia does it too, were they can only validate themselves by bragging about what they have, and thinking they make the less fortunate want their lives. The thing is most of us have it too and don’t give a shine-a-light what Fibby or Queenie have, they have no class really.

It’s just in that converted hospital grounds apartment video I think she says something along the lines a lot of you like or missing the videos from Sheepwash.
So she does a video outside the apartment complex in Banstead :rolleyes:

It’s just in that converted hospital grounds apartment video I think she says something along the lines a lot of you like or missing the videos from Sheepwash.
So she does a video outside the apartment complex in Banstead :rolleyes:
That must make reviting viewing. Debbie broadcasting live from an apartment complex. If the vlogs are going to be anything like the Sheepwash ones it will be, “look over there, these are the tennis courts. I love having tea on my balcony and look at that view, look at that sky..........”

That must make reviting viewing. Debbie broadcasting live from an apartment complex. If the vlogs are going to be anything like the Sheepwash ones it will be, “look over there, these are the tennis courts. I love having tea on my balcony and look at that view, look at that sky..........”

All photos taken as a selfie with the obligatory giant face in the foreground, to one side, as she always has to get in there.

I must say, I saw the first post in this thread and my eyes rolled so far back in my head, they somersaulted and came back round. I'm not really surprised but it still never ceases to amaze me how much self-publicising some of these QVC women do.

By the way, on the "About Us" page of the retreatsforyou.co.uk site, speaking of her partner in the venture, Wendy, it says "Just don't ask her about QVC....!" I wonder why??

I am pretty sure that she is the sole owner of the retreat. She has had people helping with housekeeping, cooking. A number of names have come and gone.
Anybody watched singalongadebbie doing Roy Orbison............. ? I think it might have been night 91.

That Sheep Wash cottage ad mentions at least one bed in every room apart from the kitchen. Sofa in the living room, single in the gym room, 2 in the barn etc. It would drive me mad sorting everyone out at bedtime !

I didn’t think for a second that she would participate in Four In A Bed. She would have weighed it up and concluded that the chance of getting some publicity would be outweighed by the chance of negative feedback. She would have calculated that the risk of that wasn’t worth it.

In her last blog she promises us big news about Devon.
I wonder if it is about her plans to turn the writers retreat into an Airbnb let. She posted about it somewhere on the internet but the post seems to have been taken down. She was asking if people would be interested in taking over the use of the house for £300 per night. It apparently sleeps between 12-16. It will be self catering but there will be a breakfast welcome pack.
She might be anticipating a lot of interest because of Covid 19 staycations?
Sounds like an insurance nightmare to me.

Her neighbours will love her for that!

Her brother is likely getting sick of her kipping at his house 4 or 5 nights a week. I know I would be if it was me she was staying with. Ha ha ha
I always thought it was a bit much......Heard today howevs, that the rental holidays are booming cos no one is flying.
Unless you clean hol cottages yourself, or have amazing cleaner, most staff do a rushed shite job. I stayed in 2 pre covid from a good company. There were mice in one & it stank. Obie located a rotten corpse behind the loo...yuk yuk. Obvs I'd moved to the other end of the cottage, but we left after one night!

The second was a huge luxury place, but the cleaning was dire.

Latest posts

Back