Debbie Flint and big news about Devon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Over many years I have gone to a range of holiday cottages on the Worcester / Herefordshire border and through different owners they have always been immaculate.I always clean before I leave, wash & put dishes away, pile dirty linen up etc.Likewise with an apartment in Spain, the owner based in U.K. wrote to me thanking how I had left the place ( better when I left than arrived).

Okay, I happened to catch It Should Never Happen On Live Tv all the bloopers type show. And up pops Flinty on QVC she was called the Queen Of Shopping Telly! 😂😂 I hope Julia Roberts never watched it:p
.........feel a Dame coming on :unsure:

Over many years I have gone to a range of holiday cottages on the Worcester / Herefordshire border and through different owners they have always been immaculate.I always clean before I leave, wash & put dishes away, pile dirty linen up etc.Likewise with an apartment in Spain, the owner based in U.K. wrote to me thanking how I had left the place ( better when I left than arrived).
I am shocked that some people who rent holiday homes don't clean or tidy them properly. I shudder to think what their own homes look like :eek::sick::poop:

I'm a cleaner at the moment and some that I work with are just bone idle. I go to work to clean and I usually work alone which I prefer. More recently I had to work as part of a "team" and I spent more time drinking tea on an hour break (only worked 3 hour shifts) and made to feel like some kind of traitor or weirdo if I suggested actually doing what we were paid for.

Our small family of Mr CC and I, plus Bry regularly rent cottages for holidays but I always take spare bedding to cover theirs as the dog does sleep on the bed and I usually spend the afternoon of the day before leaving cleaning the place. I would be horrified if the owners thought we were dirty buggers :oops:
CC

I'm a cleaner at the moment and some that I work with are just bone idle. I go to work to clean and I usually work alone which I prefer. More recently I had to work as part of a "team" and I spent more time drinking tea on an hour break (only worked 3 hour shifts) and made to feel like some kind of traitor or weirdo if I suggested actually doing what we were paid for.

Our small family of Mr CC and I, plus Bry regularly rent cottages for holidays but I always take spare bedding to cover theirs as the dog does sleep on the bed and I usually spend the afternoon of the day before leaving cleaning the place. I would be horrified if the owners thought we were dirty buggers :oops:
CC

Me too. My Mom & Dad are the best though, & leave the place in a better state than when they arrived! They go a lot to a small flat in Marbs, 1 bed,. but lovely & spacious, perfect for them & close to their mates. Most of the penultimate day is spent 'cleaning' - washing floors, the lot. Upon arrival, Dad always empties the Dyson & does a mini service. I think the owner just waits for him to do it now.....sooo funny. Dad is a reeal fuss pot...Love him!

I can’t help thinking that she thought she would move to Sheepwash and take the village by storm with her amazing personality, endless talents etc and to her disappointment it just didn’t happen. She is too pushy and people don’t respond well to that. She needs to understand that the people who lavish her with compliments on social media do not represent the majority.
I am not looking forward to her move. I dread all the constant references to her balcony and the view. Competition for Gill Gauntlet and her dad’s balcony. I want to watch QVC to shop not for the staff to make pathetic attempts to show off.

I can’t help thinking that she thought she would move to Sheepwash and take the village by storm with her amazing personality, endless talents etc and to her disappointment it just didn’t happen. She is too pushy and people don’t respond well to that. She needs to understand that the people who lavish her with compliments on social media do not represent the majority.
I am not looking forward to her move. I dread all the constant references to her balcony and the view. Competition for Gill Gauntlet and her dad’s balcony. I want to watch QVC to shop not for the staff to make pathetic attempts to show off.
How are they managing in Sheepwash as I take it she’s not down there running the community shop.
Talk about her being pushy wasn’t there something about her upsetting a local lady.
Was it ?featuring on social media without permission

How are they managing in Sheepwash as I take it she’s not down there running the community shop.
Talk about her being pushy wasn’t there something about her upsetting a local lady.
Was it ?featuring on social media without permission
What? What? Do dish! What have I missed?

Oops I posted on another thread by mistake and asking does she still have her dogs ? My dog wouldn`t take kindly to being moved from a house with a garden to an apartment with a BALCONY !
Her dog has been staying with a family member in the lockdown period. I wonder if that will become permanent?

Aaaagh!, I just turned on the telly upstairs and must have left it on QVC because I got an earful of Keeley and an eyeful of DF smelling her Elemis. In fact, Keeley was then drowned out by the loud sniffing from Flinty. I hate it when she does that loud sniffing! Where’s the remote??

@shopperholic Help! She’s STILL smelling her Elemis!

Aaaagh!, I just turned on the telly upstairs and must have left it on QVC because I got an earful of Keeley and an eyeful of DF smelling her Elemis. In fact, Keeley was then drowned out by the loud sniffing from Flinty. I hate it when she does that loud sniffing! Where’s the remote??

@shopperholic Help! She’s STILL smelling her Elemis!

Will she never learn, with an expression like that she should always sniff her Elemis in the privacy of her own home. 😳

Latest posts

Back